just ordered some maga hats

Help Support CattleToday:

ddd75":2umcwi23 said:
3 ordered. me and my worker will be wearing them to all jobs and around. I started open carrying on my side as well.

america. :welcome:

:roll:

Ryder":6dujkycm said:
JMJ Farms":6dujkycm said:
NonTypicalCPA":6dujkycm said:
Here it is.

https://www.ksbw.com/article/body-cam-l ... h/22606152

Don't get me wrong, I'm a true supporter of our police forces, but those were some risky shots taken by the 3 or 4 officers that didn't end well for the lady.

I conceal carry btw. Open carry while more comfortable definitely paints a target on you.

I share your feelings regarding supporting LEOs. And I was not at the scene. Simply based on the video that was just plain stupid. It should have been dealt with before he ever got close to the woman. He had a knife. They had firearms with both lethal and non lethal rounds. And they were still scared to death. And this imo is what cost this lady her life. So sad. And stupid.
Looks to me that mob mentality took over.
All that shooting was certainly not to protect the victim.
Maybe, like Barney, they should be issued just one bullet.
Hey Andy can I put my bullet in??

ez14.":256snmil said:
Ryder":256snmil said:
JMJ Farms":256snmil said:
I share your feelings regarding supporting LEOs. And I was not at the scene. Simply based on the video that was just plain stupid. It should have been dealt with before he ever got close to the woman. He had a knife. They had firearms with both lethal and non lethal rounds. And they were still scared to death. And this imo is what cost this lady her life. So sad. And stupid.
Looks to me that mob mentality took over.
All that shooting was certainly not to protect the victim.
Maybe, like Barney, they should be issued just one bullet.
Hey Andy can I put my bullet in??

No Barney, you don't need to load your revolver just to issue Floyd a parking ticket.

ddd75":2icqpg03 said:
3 ordered. me and my worker will be wearing them to all jobs and around. I started open carrying on my side as well.

I really love and support AMERICA. Can you tell me where I can get some hats like you have that are totally made in America. Not trying to be smart but I have a reason for asking this question. Several business's that hand out caps to me will be asked to try and have their caps made in the USA.

hurleyjd":35abja7p said:
ddd75":35abja7p said:

I really love and support AMERICA. Can you tell me where I can get some hats like you have that are totally made in America. Not trying to be smart but I have a reason for asking this question. Several business's that hand out caps to me will be asked to try and have their caps made in the USA.
Cali-Fame Headwear www.califame.com. That's where my hat came from, made in USA.

hurleyjd":1z8rvtvr said:
ddd75":1z8rvtvr said:

Treefrog is made in USA I'm pretty sure.
https://www.amazon.com/Trump-EMBROIDERE ... B01IKZLXJS

#1 review:
Every time I wear this hat everything is great, the best. Believe me. Eagles may or may not come and chill on your shoulder while Lynyrd Skyrnd plays on shuffle from somewhere in the distance. A few days after owning the hat it smelt like gun powder bacon beer and diesel fuel. You will know you are winning when you are wearing this majestic crown. The only down side is that sometimes and only sometimes. I. Just. Get. Tired. Of. Winning.

greybeard":3ik9tsrn said:
#1 review:
Every time I wear this hat everything is great, the best. Believe me. Eagles may or may not come and chill on your shoulder while Lynyrd Skyrnd plays on shuffle from somewhere in the distance. A few days after owning the hat it smelt like gun powder bacon beer and diesel fuel. You will know you are winning when you are wearing this majestic crown. The only down side is that sometimes and only sometimes. I. Just. Get. Tired. Of. Winning.
i like to know what being tired of winning felt like.....is it like having to much money, or fun???

ALACOWMAN":2hsnihuu said:
greybeard":2hsnihuu said:
#1 review:
i like to know what being tired of winning felt like.....is it like having to much money, or fun???
Or sex :hide:

Txpiney":bovdrvb9 said:
ALACOWMAN":bovdrvb9 said:
greybeard":bovdrvb9 said:
#1 review:
I am 78 and get all of the sex I want.

hurleyjd":2km2b452 said:
Txpiney":2km2b452 said:
ALACOWMAN":2km2b452 said:
like the old man told the doctor..doc I need to lower my sex drive..the doctor looked at him and asked..your 80 years old, don't you think that's all in your head???old man said you dang right it is, that's why I need it lowered..

ALACOWMAN":2pqz3ig1 said:
hurleyjd":2pqz3ig1 said:
Txpiney":2pqz3ig1 said:
like the old man told the doctor..doc I need to lower my sex drive..the doctor looked at him and asked..your 80 years old, don't you think that's all in your head???old man said you dang right it is, that's why I need it lowered..

:lol2: :tiphat:

M-5":2iqtgpf1 said:
sstterry":2iqtgpf1 said:
It looks like 98% fo their merchandise is made for Trump supporters are you sure it is not a subsidiary of Trump enterprises? :?

https://shop.treefroggapparel.com/collections/all
So what .

It is illegal to make money (other than the salary) from being the President.... but who cares in this new age of Stormy Daniel's former lover's version of reality ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

sstterry":31147b26 said:
M-5":31147b26 said:
sstterry":31147b26 said:
It looks like 98% fo their merchandise is made for Trump supporters are you sure it is not a subsidiary of Trump enterprises? :?

https://shop.treefroggapparel.com/collections/all
So what .

It is illegal to make money (other than the salary) from being the President.... but who cares in this new age of Stormy Daniel's former lover's version of reality ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
The current POTUS takes no salary, and would fly on his own plane and pay the bills if he could. Mrs Devos doesn't draw a salary either and she travels in her own jet and pays the tab. These people are just trying to help this country not themselves. Like it or not these are real American's trying to put America first.

A guy can make non-salary income while they are POTUS, but just can not use their office to make it. For instance, a man might write and publish a book or 2, announce his candidacy and then get elected President, and suddenly his book sales will really take off.......it's just a coincidence I'm sure and running for, then being prez has nothing to do with it. :lol: :roll:

Latest posts