Has anyone tried this

Help Support CattleToday:

We have 18 yearlings we were moving them to a pasture with one two year old. Decided to pour all of them the flys have been bad this year. Got the two year old up first poured him then let the yearlings in as the were pored didn't have the first fight. We just used fly/lice pour on but seem to have the same effect as the apple cider.

Gizmo, years ago, New Zealanders grazed mostly intact bulls as stockers. Sprayed them down with something. No problems. Can't remember the details. Research it.

Nothing likes to fight more than an angus bull. Finaly got rid of them all and my problems have all but went away.

Just pulled 16 high percentage gelbvieh bulls off cows 3 weeks ago. Put them all together and after a little pushing and a lot of "trash talk" they are all getting along well
Gelbvieh are second to the Herefords for Docility and it's one of the facts that I try and reinforce as much and as often as I can for people looking at bulls, they may be bigger in frame and sometimes scarier looking but they definitely are way easier to keep around.

Latest posts