Has anyone seen Isom?

Help Support CattleToday:

Isomade":arkyyz09 said:
Angus Cowman":arkyyz09 said:
Dam OKIE is so dumb he doesn't even know what state he was in Big Cedar Lodge is in Missouri
I know where it is. I'm there every year. But I do go thru Arkansas to get there. Keep up the smart remarks and I'll have to rip that "Hope and Change" sign out of your yard and give you a little wrap on the noggin.

You know in your heart you couldn't pull that sign up. Unless you replaced it with one of those Forward sign's out of the back of your truck.

Caustic Burno":30mcxq48 said:
Isomade":30mcxq48 said:
Angus Cowman":30mcxq48 said:
Dam OKIE is so dumb he doesn't even know what state he was in Big Cedar Lodge is in Missouri
I know where it is. I'm there every year. But I do go thru Arkansas to get there. Keep up the smart remarks and I'll have to rip that "Hope and Change" sign out of your yard and give you a little wrap on the noggin.

You know in your heart you couldn't pull that sign up. Unless you replaced it with one of those Forward sign's out of the back of your truck.
That's something I've been meaning to address with you. I know you are the President of the "Senoirs Forward Movement" in Texas. But I'm tired of you calling and asking me to change my vote. I also saw you put that sign in my yard and pitch a few in the back of my truck before speeding away in your power chair covered in rainbow stickers, playing JZ Rap music. I've already early voted, so you can pester someone else. Go recruit Cal, he's on the fence politically and sexually. :lol:

Sorry bout your luck sir. I have already voted also.
And I didn't like the change in the last 4 years.

Cal

One of you geezers better PM the other their phone # so y'all can come up with a battle plan. If this was a debate your getting your own asses handed to you. I'll wait while y'all come up with a plan. :lol:

You need to get your eye's and hearing checked son as we have been fighting terrorism in this part of the country since 1861. I am a member of the Son's of the Confederacy and the NRA.

Isomade":77d5c3k3 said:
One of you geezers better PM the other their phone # so y'all can come up with a battle plan. If this was a debate your getting your own asses handed to you. I'll wait while y'all come up with a plan. :lol:

This from my knuckle dragging friend . Apparently you have gotten lost in your own illusions of grandeur again.

Caustic Burno":24w69usn said:
Isomade":24w69usn said:

This from my knuckle dragging friend . Apparently you have gotten lost in your own illusions of grandeur again.
:lol: :lol:

Calman":3ko4by0c said:

Cal
And as far as on the fence in all the forms I fill out on the sex question I always mark "yes"

Calman":2jloywy6 said:
Calman":2jloywy6 said:

Cal
And as far as on the fence in all the forms I fill out on the sex question I always mark "yes"
Sadly times have changed, I always put "Yes Please, Women only". If AC sees a form with just "yes" you'll have a big Arkie flat lander following you around.

Isomade":11hkvc48 said:
jedstivers":11hkvc48 said:
I heard he was on a nonstop reelection tour for big O. You know helping people vote early and often.
No, but I was in Arkansas. Unfortunately I didn't read this comment till I just got back to Gods country, or I'd have come on over and shyt in your tractor seat. :)
I lauged for five minutes over that one...... :tiphat:

I hope yall recognize the falacy of voting early....
early votes and absentee ballots are not counted until after the general election....
so your vote will have no impact on election day.
should the race be close and called for obummer and then the absentee ballots turn the tide the other way a couple of weeks later ......
I can not imagine the civil strife and allegations of voter fraud that will occur.

or the possibility that the absentee ballots will not be counted at all....because the election was already conceeded.

why else would the dems and the media be pushing early votin so much....they are trying to discount conservative votes....

pdfangus":2rrlgw3t said:
I hope yall recognize the falacy of voting early....
early votes and absentee ballots are not counted until after the general election....
so your vote will have no impact on election day.
should the race be close and called for obummer and then the absentee ballots turn the tide the other way a couple of weeks later ......
I can not imagine the civil strife and allegations of voter fraud that will occur.

or the possibility that the absentee ballots will not be counted at all....because the election was already conceeded.

why else would the dems and the media be pushing early votin so much....they are trying to discount conservative votes....
That's not true here. Early and absentee votes are counted first on election day. I have worked the election before.

Isom and family spoting:

mail.jpg

Is this the same Isom?

Gizmom

gizmom":1uvje5nd said:
Isom and family spoting:

mail.jpg

Is this the same Isom?

Gizmom
Oh yes, I remember that one well. That's CB, Hillsdown, Jed and me Christmas 1983.

Latest posts