Has anyone seen Isom?

Help Support CattleToday:

Isomade

Reaction score
He has been missing for a couple days now. I hope that he is ok. He's the coolest cat n the boards.

Isomade":1r552mez said:
He has been missing for a couple days now. I hope that he is ok. He's the coolest cat n the boards.

I think he's with ILH showing her and her kids how to 'doll-up' her husband. I just hope Iso and ILH are not in sight when he wakes up! :lol2: :lol2:

I hadn't even noticed that Iso wasn't here..... :hide:

JK ;-)

Katherine

Workinonit Farm":1sxa01qo said:
Isomade":1sxa01qo said:

I think he's with ILH showing her and her kids how to 'doll-up' her husband. I just hope Iso and ILH are not in sight when he wakes up! :lol2: :lol2:

I hadn't even noticed that Iso wasn't here..... :hide:

JK ;-)

Katherine

oooh that hurt!

jedstivers":j388pxxm said:
I heard he was on a nonstop reelection tour for big O. You know helping people vote early and often.
No, but I was in Arkansas. Unfortunately I didn't read this comment till I just got back to Gods country, or I'd have come on over and shyt in your tractor seat. :)

Isomade":sbf8yyar said:
jedstivers":sbf8yyar said:
I heard he was on a nonstop reelection tour for big O. You know helping people vote early and often.
No, but I was in Arkansas. Unfortunately I didn't read this comment till I just got back to Gods country, or I'd have come on over and shyt in your tractor seat. :)
Haha. Wouldn't expect less from a Okie. Would love to meet you though. ( if you ever make it to the East side of the state leave the VW and rent a truck in little rock please)

jedstivers":lyzoz8zk said:
Isomade":lyzoz8zk said:
jedstivers":lyzoz8zk said:
Haha. Wouldn't expect less from a Okie. Would love to meet you though. ( if you ever make it to the East side of the state leave the VW and rent a truck in little rock please)
I was a Big Cedar Lodge for a few days, and passed through Ft. Smith, on to Fayetville, then up thru Springdale. That is one of the prettiest parts of the country up thru there.

Now come on AC give the poor man a break he was so busy campaining he had no Idea where he was at. :D

Cal

Angus Cowman":3qooagin said:
Dam OKIE is so dumb he doesn't even know what state he was in Big Cedar Lodge is in Missouri
I know where it is. I'm there every year. But I do go thru Arkansas to get there. Keep up the smart remarks and I'll have to rip that "Hope and Change" sign out of your yard and give you a little wrap on the noggin.