Guru Crowder

Help Support CattleToday:

Crowderfarms":3g4ndwhp said:
Texan, what exactly was that supposed to mean?
Okay, Crowder let me try to explain. You're the Tennesse Guru. Let's assume for the sake of this discussion that one day real soon we will have a Kentucky Guru. Further assume that we have our annual Guru gathering in Ft. Worth. You and the Kentucky Guru decide to meet in Nashville or Memphis to ride the rest of the way together. We have the two of you down to share a room. One bed or two? Did that help any?

Texan":1irnuu5z said:
Crowderfarms":1irnuu5z said:
Okay, Crowder let me try to explain. You're the Tennesse Guru. Let's assume for the sake of this discussion that one day real soon we will have a Kentucky Guru. Further assume that we have our annual Guru gathering in Ft. Worth. You and the Kentucky Guru decide to meet in Nashville or Memphis to ride the rest of the way together. We have the two of you down to share a room. One bed or two? Did that help any?

I got it the first time. It's even more funny now ...... I got a mental picture.

Congrats again PC.

man i bet some fights break out at the guru convention. that many all-knowing folks concentrated in one area is bound to be entertaining.

Texan":2pm25wtf said:
Crowderfarms":2pm25wtf said:
Come on now Texan. We all know it would depend on if they was related or not. If not, 2 beds! LOL Just humor ok.

Texan":2hakglw2 said:
Crowderfarms":2hakglw2 said:
I'm still in the dark,Who are you Talking about?
Wewild, can you share this Mental picture with us?
Mahoney Pursley, Who could this realtionship be?
Knights Inn or Motel 6 Little Rock? Come on guys, give me a hint??
I'm only 40 miles out of Nashville, for safety's sake could yall pick me up?If it's who I'm thinking it is, we would'nt make it a mile down I-40. :lol2:

Texan":2traim5x said:
Crowderfarms":2traim5x said:

I can visualize this and its ugly. :shock: But it is funny. :lol:

Crowderfarms":3a48oay9 said:
Wewild, can you share this Mental picture with us?

The mental image probably wouldn't meet the prime time rating.

Latest posts