Guns and girls

Help Support CattleToday:

wacocowboy":1yb1wggg said:
danl":1yb1wggg said:
Worst thing about the girl pictures,is 90% of them weren't practicing safe gun handling....
Fingers on the trigger, you know keep your booger hook off the bang switch...

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: Yep that was the first thing I noticed.
sure it wasn't the second thing you noticed? ;-)

danl":100tf0cv said:
Worst thing about the girl pictures,is 90% of them weren't practicing safe gun handling....
My daughter had some pictures taken for WC. When she got the pictures back, the photographer had edited her finger on the trigger...Of course those had to go back. So remember, what is shown most likely isn't what was actually taken...She edited more, and not to start trouble, she was new and I guess thought guns shoot so they should look like it. She edited a bullet coming out of the gun...she edited her hair(which daughter liked)....

boondocks":1jbrwc94 said:
wacocowboy":1jbrwc94 said:
danl":1jbrwc94 said:

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: Yep that was the first thing I noticed.
sure it wasn't the second thing you noticed? ;-)

I always say safety first but maybe it was the second or third or fourth or maybe I didn't notice it till Danl pointed it out. :lol2:

I didn't say it was the first thing I noticed....

I'm kind of radical about safe gun handling though. If someone hands me a gun,the first thing I do is check the chamber, even if I saw them unload.

Ticks a few guys off.. too bad.
And don't ever carelessly point one at me.
I went hunting with an older uncle many years ago,he was carrying an old single barrel shotgun, every time I looked back he had that think pointed right in the middle of my back. I managed to politely excuse myself, and never went with him again

Bright Raven":1knbra5d said:
I would commit Harakiri if I dropped my Wilson Combat CQB in to the pit.
Did you subscribe to her Instagram? Check out her shooting the automatic.. I think you were concerned about her losing weight and it effecting her shooting. Its one thing to lose weight by cutting back what you eat and another doing it boxing.....it shows she lost it boxing..

cowgirl8":2gf5rmsl said:
Bright Raven":2gf5rmsl said:
I would commit Harakiri if I dropped my Wilson Combat CQB in to the pit.
Did you subscribe to her Instagram? Check out her shooting the automatic.. I think you were concerned about her losing weight and it effecting her shooting. Its one thing to lose weight by cutting back what you eat and another doing it boxing.....it shows she lost it boxing..

I don't use Instagram. I will check it out. Thanks.

You don't have to subscribe though, you can still see them without doing it.....

cowgirl8":6ix392mh said:
You don't have to subscribe though, you can still see them without doing it.....

When you sent me the link, I opened it and saw her new gun. When I clicked "follow", it said I do not have the app.

Her new gun is a compact. I prefer the full size Wilson Combat with the 5 inch match grade barrel.

Bright Raven":tp4rpjo8 said:
cowgirl8":tp4rpjo8 said:

When you sent me the link, I opened it and saw her new gun. When I clicked "follow", it said I do not have the app.

Her new gun is a compact. I prefer the full size Wilson Combat with the 5 inch match grade barrel.
DId you see her shooting the automatic AR?

dieselbeef":2wx428uq said:
can you clowns ge back on topic..heres my Olympic shooter practicing..gotta get that heel right tho
He's getting a good head start...

Daughter just got her first clothing sponsor. They are going to make her custom clothes for her to wear while competing and pay her to. They are hoping for a line of competitive clothing and she can have a shot of her own brand. Out of all my kids, she's been the fashion expert. Well, she's been at a big disadvantage all her life with me as her mother since i'm happy in cruddy shorts and holey t shirts. Fashion comes very natural to her. When she was diving for SMU, we'd Ross hop. She knew how to search that store and even ended up working for one while in college.. Anywho, she dressed the best out of my girls because she had the opportunity to shop my other 2 didn't have. I think this sponsor will work with her once they see that she knows clothes...

I'm going with my daughter to a meet today. Its just a club match, but always nice to see people excited to meet her and ask for a autographed picture or asked to take her picture... I'm a proud mom...

Daughter has been taking boxing to strengthen her upper body and weight loss. She's always been active and for a short period of her life, she was not as active and gained some weight. That's off now and she loves how good boxing works her out.
A new instructor came in and took her class over. Its all women and none are doing it to actually box, but someone forgot to tell this instructor.
She was up first and he hit her in the face. She was not ready for it nor expected it. She said her first reaction was to fight back. Said she opened a can of whoopazz on him.....
She went to workouts last night and both instructors were there. Called her into the office. They want her to fight. She has no interest in it, but might. They told her that for a girl, she has a knock out right hook that they've never seen before in a woman. SO, who knows where this will take her.....lol

Latest posts