Guns and girls

Help Support CattleToday:

cowgirl8":2oitgp1x said:
Anyone who likes competitive shooting, keep your eyes peeled for my daughter. She's now taking the reins of IDPA and is working for Wilson C. Friday was her last day of teaching. She's been asked to do the The Best Defense show again.
She did get an eye opener last weekend, her first DQ. She was heartbroken, called me in tears. What happened is, she had to pee really bad but her turn was coming up quick. There was a portapotty sitting at the stage so she dashed in. When she got out, they called her name to shoot. She reached for her gun, OOPS, left it in the portapotty. This was not IDPA but a different association and their rules are, not sure how its enforced, but its against the rules to remove your gun in the bathroom. Her biggest mistake was leaving it in there where someone could take it. It was not loaded of course, but still not good that it was left. Like I told her, EVERYONE at one point get a DQ..its just good it wasn't because she swept someone or shot off over a berm..
She's at a match today...

Do you have an update on your daughter?

She'll be flying to Florida for a competition this weekend. She'll be making a appearance at the NRA convention in Dallas, for Wilson, IDPA and Propper...

Bright Raven":2dzpsara said:
That is very impressive.
There were a lot of shooters too. Looks like her teammate Eric had a bad stage. He's sooooo good. I want to a match where he had food poison and basically couldn't even stand without vomiting.. He still competed and won that match..

cowgirl8":vsl13z9d said:
Bright Raven":vsl13z9d said:
That is very impressive.
There were a lot of shooters too. Looks like her teammate Eric had a bad stage. He's sooooo good. I want to a match where he had food poison and basically couldn't even stand without vomiting.. He still competed and won that match..

Anyone can have a bad day. You have to forget it.

Since she's off in another state, I keep up with her on Find Friends....UGH..... its a mothers nightmare. Suppose to be helpful, but it plays tricks on me. She messaged when her plane landed, then when her uber was picking her up. I didn't hear from her for several hours, so I checked on find friends to see where she was. Showed she was in a vacant construction site. I messaged her and got a quick response, thank goodness....When she went to California, I went to FF and it first showed she was in the middle of the desert, then later in a random neighborhood.....really freaked me out. I have to remind myself she armed and knows how to use a gun..lol not to mention she's a boxer too...

I follow her on Insta. Between her shooting and boxing and not to mention she's probably stronger than half the guys on here, somebody would be wishing they wouldn't have picked on her.

I'm not sure if she's shooting her new gun... probably can watch how many times she shoots to see if she is..It holds less bullets.