Guess the youngest

Help Support CattleToday:

Bright Raven

Reaction score
These three are left to right Sired by: Uno Mas, Built Right, Upgrade.

The Upgrade is the youngest. DOB left to right.
4/11/16
5/2/16
9/13/16

166wvwg.jpg

Without seeing more of them it would be hard to guess. Really like the outside two from what I can see.

ALACOWMAN":3mr4ag96 said:
Had the one on the right, by the tail switch....

Went out one morning in February. Was one of those, thaw in the day - freeze at night periods. She was sporting a bloody stub. Saw her switch frozen in a puddle of ice. I assume she laid down, froze in the ice, pulled off when she rose.

elkwc":21osm16e said:
Without seeing more of them it would be hard to guess. Really like the outside two from what I can see.

The two outside ones are about 2 months confirmed AI bred. The one on the far right will be bred in December at 15 months. She is a year old and easily a 1000 pounds.

Bright Raven":1m93iv3r said:
elkwc":1m93iv3r said:

The two outside ones are about 2 months confirmed AI bred. The one on the far right will be bred in December at 15 months. She is a year old and easily a 1000 pounds.

On my cell phone I never noticed their birthdates. The Uno Mas and the Upgrade heifers are outstanding and would be good regardless of their color. I assume you will keep them as replacements?

elkwc":2s0qayrv said:
Bright Raven":2s0qayrv said:
elkwc":2s0qayrv said:

On my cell phone I never noticed their birthdates. The Uno Mas and the Upgrade heifers are outstanding and would be good regardless of their color. I assume you will keep them as replacements?

The Uno Mas is bred to Elevate and is sold. The Upgrade will be bred in December and will be a replacement. I have another Upgrade that is the same age as the Upgrade ( far right) that I will sell as a bred next spring.

SIMMGAL":37dk3r5j said:
Have any side pictures of them? Especially the Uno Mas.

Looking:
This is the one in the middle:
29urtqe.jpg

Here is a HPF Optimzer DOB: 11/02/20/16
That Upgrade is in the background. This Optimizer is one of my favorite fall 2016 calves.
2r4pwzo.jpg

The Uno Mas, this is from middle July. She has filled out nicely since then. She is sold to the Gentleman from Tennessee who bought my Fall 2016 Optimum Chrome Bull Calf.
rkzoua.jpg

Simmgal, here is the Uno Mas. Took it this evening:
34r6dzt.jpg

Bright Raven":jxh1lfrf said:
SIMMGAL":jxh1lfrf said:

Looking:
29urtqe.jpg

That Upgrade is in the background. This Optimizer is one of my favorite fall 2016 calves.
2r4pwzo.jpg

The Uno Mas, this is from middle July. She has filled out nicely since then. She is sold to the Gentleman from Tennessee who bought my Fall 2016 Optimum Chrome Bull Calf.
rkzoua.jpg

34r6dzt.jpg

Thank you for the pictures! Very nice! I like the Uno Mas, makes me look forward to the calves I have coming! Best of luck with them!

Bright Raven":31rwauv8 said:
SIMMGAL":31rwauv8 said:

Looking:
29urtqe.jpg

2r4pwzo.jpg

rkzoua.jpg

34r6dzt.jpg

Thank you for the pictures! Very nice! I like the Uno Mas, makes me look forward to the calves I have coming! Best of luck with them!

SIMMGAL":1p4vcxyo said:
Bright Raven":1p4vcxyo said:
SIMMGAL":1p4vcxyo said:

Looking:
29urtqe.jpg

2r4pwzo.jpg

rkzoua.jpg

34r6dzt.jpg

You are more than welcome.

Latest posts