Graduation party

Help Support CattleToday:

callmefence":2gaiyypw said:
ez14.":2gaiyypw said:
So my parents asked me if I wanted a graduation party or not and I don't have a lot of friends so I said no because I don't think there would really be that many people and I didn't want to make to big of a deal about it.

So after people asking about my party and me telling them there wasn't going to be a party there has been several people talking about throwing a party for me and even talk of a surprise party

So now my parents are going to throw me a party because if they don't I might end up with a whole bunch of my own graduation party's to go to :lol:

I laughed out loud at that last paragraph. Congratulations ez. I hope we get to continue to watch you grow.
I think it'll be something to watch
well I made this thread because I thought it was kinda funny! Not so much for the congratulations but the congratulations is appreciated

Thanks everybody!

Yes, congratulations for graduating. If you have a small college near there that you can take some courses in anything that you like, continue with some education. You never know when something might "hit you" and you might want to pursue something. Plus, taking a few courses helps to keep your mind learning and stretching and not get stagnant. And keeps you in the "active" status as far as dating goes!!!! Seriously, a community college that has transferable credits will help down the road if you do decide to go after a degree.

And ENJOY your party. You only graduate High School once; and now that you are joining the "adult" ranks, there are way more responsibilities.....

Yes as Farmerjan said don't shut out doing further study just keep a toe in the doorway and I have no doubt down the track when the dust settles you will want to pursue something.

Ken

ALACOWMAN said:
ez14. said:
Ryder said:
You might want to PM Owned by the Cow and see how things are going with her.

Well that was bad advice
:?:
So sorry. Please forgive me.
Really curious as to why, but understand if it is a private issue.

But time has passed and we would really like to know how things are going with you now.

ez14. said:
M-5 said:
Congratulations ez. We ended up at a strip club when I graduated high school so be careful.
Now that's funny! :lol: :lol:
That's just part if it. :) Be safe but live it up. There is always time to work. Some if my best friends were made after high school. We had a good time in high school but it was not near the time we had from 22-28 yrs old. We still live it up pretty good just in a different way.

Congratulations! :tiphat:

Ryder said:
ALACOWMAN said:
ez14. said:
Well that was bad advice
:?:

But time has passed and we would really like to know how things are going with you now.
Well I certainly don't blame you. It really seemed like a good idea. And I guess I don't really want to get into why it was a bad thing

As for how things are going now. Well I guess really nothing has gone how I hoped it would go

farmerjan said:
OKAAAAYYYYY we are waiting to at least hear what you are up to now? Working? school? chasing women? seeing the world???

Working and I have gotten into bull riding with my little brother. There is really nothing else going on in my life.

And certainly not chasing women! Much better off without making that mistake

ez14. said:
Ryder said:
ALACOWMAN said:

Well I certainly don't blame you. It really seemed like a good idea. And I guess I don't really want to get into why it was a bad thing

As for how things are going now. Well I guess really nothing has gone how I hoped it would go
That's not always a bad thing... Nothing really went the way I foresaw... I'm alright with the way it all worked out though, and hopefully you'll find the same, one way or another :)

Nesikep said:
ez14. said:
Ryder said:

That's not always a bad thing... Nothing really went the way I foresaw... I'm alright with the way it all worked out though, and hopefully you'll find the same, one way or another :)

Yep, 18 year old me would be pretty disappointed with 34 year old me. But I smothered him with a pillow and I am pretty happy now.

Nesikep said:
ez14. said:
Ryder said:

Nowhere near where I thought I was going to be when I was 18. This is not a bad thing at all. Life is so much better now.

ez14. said:
farmerjan said:
OKAAAAYYYYY we are waiting to at least hear what you are up to now? Working? school? chasing women? seeing the world???

Working and I have gotten into bull riding with my little brother. There is really nothing else going on in my life.

ez if you are rodeoing you don't have to worry about chasing women. They will be coming after you.
But be careful. Those buckle bunnies can be more dangerous than bucking bulls. :nod:

I had grand plans when i was 18......how i ended up so far away from those plans i have no idea. But you will adapt to what gets thrown at you, trick is to make the most of it. I didn't start chasing girls until i was 23, just too busy enjoying life. Probably saved me making some really bad decisions.

Ryder said:
ez14. said:
farmerjan said:

ez if you are rodeoing you don't have to worry about chasing women. They will be coming after you.
But be careful. Those buckle bunnies can be more dangerous than bucking bulls. :nod:

Nothing wrong with a buckle bunny or 10. Just make sure that you keep them in geographically different areas. I had three show up at the same rodeo one time. Not good. I rode bareback broncs so I was done first thing but I couldn't light out until my traveling partner rode his bull. Way more stressful than climbing down on one.

Dave said:
Ryder said:
ez14. said:

Nothing wrong with a buckle bunny or 10. Just make sure that you keep them in geographically different areas. I had three show up at the same rodeo one time. Not good. I rode bareback broncs so I was done first thing but I couldn't light out until my traveling partner rode his bull. Way more stressful than climbing down on one.
What a stud you are Dave...

Latest posts