Graduation Tonight

Help Support CattleToday:

Caustic Burno

Reaction score
This should be fun tonight bet the skeeters on the gulf coast are going to be thick. I ask the Mrs if I could just give the check to my grand daughter and we could go eat shrimp and oysters.
That backfired I still have to sit in skeeters and then take the kids out.
After 45 years I still step in traps. Stupid tax will be paid tonight.

We're going on the same adventure tonight, except she's our daughter. Having your last child at 42 makes you feel really old now.
Good luck, have fun and leave a big tip.

You know you wouldn't miss it for the world CB. Kids and grand kids sure have a knack for getting free meals. Dad buys me lunch every Monday at the sale barn. He's retired and can get there earlier or that's my reasoning, ;-) :D .

True Grit Farms":3s7rxosa said:

We're going on the same adventure tonight, except she's our daughter. Having your last child at 42 makes you feel really old now.
Good luck, have fun and leave a big tip.
Pretty girl congrats.
This has been almost yearly for the last five got five more to go.

Caustic Burno":1ue2t4me said:
This should be fun tonight bet the skeeters on the gulf coast are going to be thick. I ask the Mrs if I could just give the check to my grand daughter and we could go eat shrimp and oysters.
Son in law sent me an email last week with a picture saying they had to shut down a drilling rig in South Texas because of the mosquitoes. Must have been a thousand that you could see in the one pic.

True Grit, you have a very beautiful daughter. This is such a special time. So good to see honor graduates. I know you and your wife are very proud of her. Congrats!

A very nice looking family. You surely are blessed with a beautiful daughter and wife. Hope to meet up with you all some time. We like to go to Eastman for groceries and Tractor Supply. Gas is usually cheaper there, too.
Thank you for sharing that good picture.

A very nice looking young lady.

My daughter recently graduated from the school at which I teach. Next year, I'm going to miss seeing her in the halls and popping in my room from time to time. I'll probably have a break-down when school starts back.

True Grit,you and her mother have every right to be proud of her and thankful to be so blessed.
Congratulations and the best of everything to the graduate.

(Just curious, did she wear shoes at the ceremony?)

Caustic Burno":2cd7nshb said:
I'm guessing you survived the skeeters and the grand daughter was proud to have her grandpa there. Even if he is cantakerous. :lol2:

Ryder":3f8k6kyu said:
Caustic Burno":3f8k6kyu said:
I'm guessing you survived the skeeters and the grand daughter was proud to have her grandpa there. Even if he is cantakerous. :lol2:

It ain't really CB's fault. You gotta be somewhat cantankerous to fool with a stubborn cow and to be a member on this board :hide: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Ryder":2i113sm7 said:
Caustic Burno":2i113sm7 said:
Yea I did they had evacuate the stadium due to lighting with about an hour rain delay. Driving home was like driving through a hurricane coming ashore.

Latest posts