Graduation party

Help Support CattleToday:

ez14.

Reaction score
So my parents asked me if I wanted a graduation party or not and I don't have a lot of friends so I said no because I don't think there would really be that many people and I didn't want to make to big of a deal about it.

So after people asking about my party and me telling them there wasn't going to be a party there has been several people talking about throwing a party for me and even talk of a surprise party

So now my parents are going to throw me a party because if they don't I might end up with a whole bunch of my own graduation party's to go to :lol:

Congratulations. I feel honored to have watched you grow up on this hallowed social media outlet. At one time, I worried you were not going to form your own identity. I am happy to say, you have found yourself. You have done well.

I hope you the best in whatever you pursue. Just don't become a fence contractor. You will walk like you are 76 when you are 46.

Grow old and prosper.

Where you go in life is where you put yourself. Make wise choices. Learn from your bad choices. But be able to make decisions even if they are not always perfect.

How can you not have a lot of friends? Your personality shines on this board - plus you have a lot of experience for one so young and a lot of good advice! Congrats on your graduation!

TCRanch":r5mahb40 said:
How can you not have a lot of friends? Your personality shines on this board - plus you have a lot of experience for one so young and a lot of good advice! Congrats on your graduation!

He probably doesn't have a lot of friends because he is a good kid, and doesn't hang out with sheitheds. Most kids these days ain't worth a flip.

Congrats young man, keep up with your goals and work hard, you'll be fine.

Congratulations on graduating. Its an important milestone. Probably one of the happiest moments in my life was being handed that diploma and shaking the principals hand.

Bright Raven":3hju78o8 said:
Congratulations. I feel honored to have watched you grow up on this hallowed social media outlet. At one time, I worried you were not going to form your own identity. I am happy to say, you have found yourself. You have done well.

I hope you the best in whatever you pursue. Just don't become a fence contractor. You will walk like you are 76 when you are 46.

Grow old and prosper.

Ron lives in a fantasy world. Lol
Get in with an experienced Fencer, that has good equipment, and your back will be fine.

Congratulations on graduating!

Congratulations ez14. Wish you a great future.
Enjoy the good times and for the bad just remember if you get knocked down 7 times just get up 8 and keep a'goin.
Do you have your next step decided on yet?

You might want to PM Owned by the Cow and see how things are going with her.

ez14.":ri1pmluc said:
So my parents asked me if I wanted a graduation party or not and I don't have a lot of friends so I said no because I don't think there would really be that many people and I didn't want to make to big of a deal about it.

So after people asking about my party and me telling them there wasn't going to be a party there has been several people talking about throwing a party for me and even talk of a surprise party

So now my parents are going to throw me a party because if they don't I might end up with a whole bunch of my own graduation party's to go to :lol:

I laughed out loud at that last paragraph. Congratulations ez. I hope we get to continue to watch you grow.
I think it'll be something to watch

jehosofat":3sh6uw4q said:
TCRanch":3sh6uw4q said:

He probably doesn't have a lot of friends because he is a good kid, and doesn't hang out with sheitheds. Most kids these days ain't worth a flip.

Congrats young man, keep up with your goals and work hard, you'll be fine.
well TC I guess there's a few reasons I don't have a lot of friends but some of them would be 1)I am a very small group person so it's kinda how I like it 2)and I'm also not a very outgoing person so it takes a while for me to make friends 3)and I also work a lot so not much free time to do things with friends

And probably also has some to do with what Jehosofat said

Ryder":y0pgdjci said:
Congratulations ez14. Wish you a great future.
Enjoy the good times and for the bad just remember if you get knocked down 7 times just get up 8 and keep a'goin.
Do you have your next step decided on yet?

You might want to PM Owned by the Cow and see how things are going with her.
Owned by the cow already started PMing me a few days ago :lol:

And as far as the next step I'm leaning towards just keep on working on the farm for now I don't get paid much but I get a 1 ton pickup that I only need to pay for the gas and access to lots of equipment that I couldn't afford to get myself so there are some benefits even though the per hour rate isn't very good. And I like my boss and his family I mean it makes my day when one of the bosses daughters comes out with a hot plate of cookies for me!

M-5":pv4j9khu said:
Congratulations ez. We ended up at a strip club when I graduated high school so be careful.
Now that's funny! :lol: :lol:

Latest posts