Graduation party

Help Support CattleToday:

Sleeping with a whole lot of women will not make you more of a man, as some will have you believe.
You are a sensible and sensitive young man Ez, you will find your way(and a young lady with similar values to what you have) ;-)

Good luck with your decisions.

alisonb said:
Sleeping with a whole lot of women will not make you more of a man, as some will have you believe.
You are a sensible and sensitive young man Ez, you will find your way(and a young lady with similar values to what you have) ;-)

Good luck with your decisions.
Who said anything about sleeping with a bunch of different women? That is one of the things that has changed dramatically in the last 40-50 years. It just didn't happen back then to the degree it does today. But women don't tend to care for a man who spends time in the company of other women. That is one of those things that hasn't changes in thousands of years.

When I was going down the road to rodeos it was sleeping in the bed of the pick up and junk food. A couch to sleep on and maybe a home cooked meal was great. Maybe a dance partner at the rodeo dance. No promises made other than I will see you next week or month or maybe next year. Lots of girls like to hang out with rodeo cowboys. Don't ask me why because I don't understand it myself.

Once at roping practice the guy I roped with was a ex bull rider..he had a couple old bucking chutes down one side of the arena.some guys brought some bulls there one rainy day, to buck out..and what looked like a bus load of girls showed to watch em..

Latest posts