Government bailout thread?

Help Support CattleToday:

Larry, my company's 401k plan doesn't have a "cattle" investment option. At this point,I'm not sure whether that is a good or bad... :oops:

Jogee, can you smell me all the way over there? :)

skyline":2pvih05o said:
Larry, my company's 401k plan doesn't have a "cattle" investment option. At this point,I'm not sure whether that is a good or bad... :oops:

Does it have a "blackjack" or "craps" option? We might all give it a try. :lol2:

TexasBred":ltumkyet said:
skyline":ltumkyet said:

Does it have a "blackjack" or "craps" option? We might all give it a try. :lol2:

If there was a "farm land" option, that would be good. At least I am on the right side of that.

TexasBred":z359sve5 said:
skyline":z359sve5 said:

TB, you are a brilliant thinker. How about slight variation.... We pool all of the employee contributions, go buy lottery tickets with them, and split the winnings in proportion to the contribution. I like it. I'm putting that idea in the suggestion box! :lol2: (Wonder if we can pass the 401k regulation sniff test with that one?)

skyline":1zup9ndx said:
TexasBred":1zup9ndx said:
skyline":1zup9ndx said:

TB, you are a brilliant thinker. How about slight variation.... We pool all of the employee contributions, go buy lottery tickets with them, and split the winnings in proportion to the contribution. I like it. I'm putting that idea in the suggestion box! :lol2: (Wonder if we can pass the 401k regulation sniff test with that one?)

Heck the way things are going these days nobody would care. You could invest in a "cat house" and every congressman in the country would make sure your 401-k was profitable.

Latest posts