Augus Thread - Plumber_greg

Help Support CattleToday:

Bright Raven

Reaction score
I am not going anywhere near that thread. Ken and I had it going. That thread is all drama.

If you come through, send me a PM. I will give you my number.

Argosy, haven't seen that magazine since 1974. You and Ken had it going, woohoo. Not one in 100,000,000 CT members or guests know and don't won't to know who Ken is, including me.

ga.prime said:
Argosy, haven't seen that magazine since 1974. You and Ken had it going, woohoo. Not one in 100,000,000 CT members or guests know and don't won't to know who Ken is, including me.

Ken and Barbie?

wbvs58 from down under. We had a good discussion going on two threads until the drama broke loose.

Thanks Ron, probably be September. Getting tired of the same road 6 or 7 times a year. Gotta learn to relax and not try to set time records.

plumber_greg said:
Thanks Ron, probably be September. Getting tired of the same road 6 or 7 times a year. Gotta learn to relax and not try to set time records.

I sent you my cell #. You are welcome.

Redgully said:
greybeard said:
Drama seems to follow certain people around way more than others but I think they seem to enjoy it a lot.

Maybe it's the only attention they get.

Yeah...why not just PM the person instead of posting it on the Coffee shop :roll:

alisonb said:
Redgully said:
greybeard said:
Drama seems to follow certain people around way more than others but I think they seem to enjoy it a lot.

Maybe it's the only attention they get.

Yeah...why not just PM the person instead of posting it on the Coffee shop :roll:

You see what you want to see.

It is done all the time. Recently JMJ farm was invited openly for steaks. This happens all the time. You are just stirring.

Latest posts