Got screwy weather?

Help Support CattleToday:

he probably knocked something over looking for weapons of mass destruction. lol.

he probably knocked something over looking for weapons of mass destruction. lol.

chrisy":3mf2sg6a said:
It was said that the Tsunami in 2004 tilted the worlds axis, I wonder if this has anything to do with it.

No, I'm almost positive it wasn't that. If you closely examine the illustrations you will notice that the earth has tilted to the west 26 degrees. This directly correlates with the median angle of migration of all the yankees and the Canadians driving to Florida for the winter. The big SUV's and their campers all simultaneously driving toward Florida pulled the earth off its original axis. But never you fear, when the skeeters come back this spring, they will all be headed back north and this movement will return the earth to its original axis. To prevent this from happening in the future, I'm pretty sure the gov't is seeking funding for a 700 million dollar bike trail up north eliminate this problem. Watch the news closely and see if I'm not right on the latter.

Jogeephus":33dyu69q said:
chrisy":33dyu69q said:
It was said that the Tsunami in 2004 tilted the worlds axis, I wonder if this has anything to do with it.

No, I'm almost positive it wasn't that. If you closely examine the illustrations you will notice that the earth has tilted to the west 26 degrees. This directly correlates with the median angle of migration of all the yankees and the Canadians driving to Florida for the winter. The big SUV's and their campers all simultaneously driving toward Florida pulled the earth off its original axis. But never you fear, when the skeeters come back this spring, they will all be headed back north and this movement will return the earth to its original axis. To prevent this from happening in the future, I'm pretty sure the gov't is seeking funding for a 700 million dollar bike trail up north eliminate this problem. Watch the news closely and see if I'm not right on the latter.

:shock: :D

I don't know what it is, but it is warm and humid here this morning. Feels like April.

Where's winter????

BTW Jo, who is that on your avatar? Is that a high school yearbook photo? :lol:

Supposed to be 75f today-can't trim the roses 'cause they won't go dormant!

Lammie":13507au4 said:
Jogeephus":13507au4 said:
chrisy":13507au4 said:

:shock: :D

I don't know what it is, but it is warm and humid here this morning. Feels like April.

Where's winter????

BTW Jo, who is that on your avatar? Is that a high school yearbook photo? :lol:

Its me, its me its Earnest T!!!! :lol:

(Howard Morris aka Ernest T. Bass from Andy Griffith show. Also, directed shows like Andy Griffith, Gomer Pyle, Get Smart and The Dick Van Dyke Show)

I asked a good friend and mentor of mine who is 92 years young and still sharp as a tac, if he had ever seen weather like this or a drought this bad. Surprisingly his answer was yes, he had seen it drier - 1954 - and he had seen warm winters like this before. Only difference he saw in our drought and the drought of 54 was the month the drought set in but the intensity of the drought of 54 was far worse cause he said the rivers actually dried up.

I was also looking through an old book that kept up with our families history and I seem to recall reading where there was another bad drought in 1854 or thereabouts.

Latest posts