Gooseneck trailers with dovetail

Help Support CattleToday:

ohiosteve":3br5v2r3 said:
denvermartinfarms":3br5v2r3 said:
Angus Cowman":3br5v2r3 said:
I would recommend a 359 XH pete with atleast a 425 cat with a 13 speed and a 53 ft spread axle aluminum drop deck

but then again the only trailer I have ever pulled I borrowed from a neighbor and hauled my wifes push mower on it
Now thats the way to go, but mine's a 379 with a 500 detroit.
I'll wave to y'all as I'm blowing by you on the big hill in my Dubya 9 with the 550. Just try to stay to the right, that 13'8" blade on the new D6T hangs over a bit.
I pull over and take my hat of to ya, as long as the new d6t is going to one of my jobs :lol2: .

I have a PJ 20+5 with the adjustable dovetail. You use a 12k lb jack to raise and lower the dovetail. I had two 8k lb axles put on it as well as G rated tires and a toolbox mounted underneath the deck on each side.
Cost me about $9500
I use it flat to haul pipe and hay and with the dovetail down haul my skidsteer, tractors or Polaris RZRs

I bought a brand new Moritz 18+5 gn in '98. Upper deck, 7k axles, torsion ride, convertible bt with the Reese and jack to raise it. Tapped into the electrical and added an electrical connection to double-bottom a trailer behind it. Worked great, awesome trailer. Kick myself for selling it. When I do another it will be torsion ride and 22 or 24 +5. With the upper deck stacked I could haul 300 bales of hay, and with the torsion ride I could come out of the field with out tieing it down.

After a couple weeks of looking found out a good friend had one sitting in his barn that had been pulled 2 times in 4 years. It is a Load Max 20+5. Bought it for $3,500. Thanks to all for their links and ideas.

Latest posts