Google Map of Mass Animal Die-Offs

Help Support CattleToday:

what is the reason for posting the map, was it to inform us or do you have a theory as to why this is happening, some think 2012 end of world , natural pheomenon of nature, ufos, what is yours?

I think it has something to do with the earth's axis shifting, or something like that. It recently happened. I read somewhere that they were blaming this on the blackbird die off recently.

Otherwise, I'm blaming UFO's.

With the exception of the Canadians this map looks a lot like the distribution of the Cattle Today membership!. :shock: Just sayin! :help:

Nothing dieing anywhere near me which means either I am in good shape or I better start watching over my shoulder..... I wonder which?

Santas and Duhram Reds":284diiib said:
maybe your just a bad shot. :lol2:

Seriously though, lots of people believe we are in a trend of another great mass extinction of several species.
I can think of a few that would probably never be missed.

TexasBred":pe2nkksw said:
Santas and Duhram Reds":pe2nkksw said:
maybe your just a bad shot. :lol2:

Seriously though, lots of people believe we are in a trend of another great mass extinction of several species.
I can think of a few that would probably never be missed.

Snakes eat rats, Ryder :lol: 'ya want a plague of rats? But I don't know why we (US) get all knotted up trying to save snail darters and such.

Normal, natural, cyclical events occur in nature and will likely explain some of these reports. New viruses exposed to new populations. Lakes turning over. Winter die off. There is a yearly event in the White river in Arkansas where tons of minnows die and the trout go crazy. I was hoping to see this for my self this year.

How many times have you read on here where someone just recommends a little this toxin or a little that toxin to rid yourself of some unwanted creatures that may not only target the intended varmit(s)?

Nature has its own checks and balances, some more obvious at first glance than others. And even when an obvious answer may be present, you get more viewers when you sensationalize the story.

Latest posts