Goofy off-subject junk...

Help Support CattleToday:

Yeah, Clay and Keith have NO resemblance. Can't look like both of them, Keith is better looking by far IMO.

I've never been told I look like anyone famous. I was told I clean up pretty good though :lol:

I was told by a guy that I looked like Olivia Newton John. No one had ever told me that before or since. Wonder if he was just trying to get lucky? :roll:

I've been told that my elbow looks exactly like Brad Pitt's. Well, at least in a dimly lit room.

Quite a few folks think my wife looks like Brooke Shields. I kind of resemble Herman Munster.

cfpinz

Years ago when Tanya Tucker just started alot of people said I looked like her. I can't afford the plastic surgery to keep up with her now.

I had an airline stewardess one time think I was george clooney.... No really...... I went home and told my wife while we were eating dinner and she blew her milk all over me....

ahhhh the price of fame.....

I used to hear Randy Owen all the time. I never did understand it. He's a little wormy guy. I ain't.

oh i forgot, several people have told me i look like that guy on the Dirty Jobs show too. So just mix him and Clay Aiken and Keith Urban and there ya go.

The original Dukes of Hazard's "Boss Hog"
Shouted from the top of a carnival ride by
my young boys. For those of you that might
be wondering, they are still alive today.
R.T.

Over the past year or so, just since she started popping up everywhere I get the .... you look like Rachel Ray. I think that is how you spell her name.

Michele

Man, Dun. I hate to ask it, but who is Doug Clifford? I can't think of who that is.

Lammie":1ki27jkg said:
Man, Dun. I hate to ask it, but who is Doug Clifford? I can't think of who that is.

Creedance Clearwater Revival,
dc.jpg

Latest posts