Cliff fell off..........

Help Support CattleToday:

I don't care much for heights as GB those women are nuts. White Rocks which is close to were I live, a few years ago a lady wanted a good picture close to the edge, well she got too close. They found her body at the bottom. Also they like to jump off with hand gliders and one evening coming home from work I noticed a hand glider hanging on the cliff. Apparently the wind shifted and took the guy back to slam into the rocks, he did not make it.

white-rocks-near-ewing-virginia-48647892.jpg

I have hiked to the top of the White Rocks several times, but I stayed back from the edge.

Here is a picture looking off.

headstandwhite-rockskendra-keaton_253cac99-5056-a36a-0758825e66dd2824.jpg

Also just out the path from White Rocks is the Sand Cave. That place is huge and full of all different colored sand........amazing to see.

2364AEA2-1DD8-B71C-07C630A760872405-large.jpg

Last edited:
I don't care much for heights as GB those women are nuts. White Rocks which is close to were I live, a few years ago a lady wanted a good picture close to the edge, well she got too close. They found her body at the bottom. Also they like to jump off with hand gliders and one evening coming home from work I noticed a hand glider hanging on the cliff. Apparently the wind shifted and took the guy back to slam into the rocks, he did not make it.

I have hiked to the top of the White Rocks several times, but I stayed back from the edge.

Here is a picture looking off.

headstandwhite-rockskendra-keaton_253cac99-5056-a36a-0758825e66dd2824.jpg
You look nothing like I thought you would..

You look nothing like I thought you would..
One puff of wind and that gal/guy would be off the edge. The girl that fell off got to close to the edge and stepped on some dry moss and she went flying to a final trip.