Goofy off-subject junk...

Help Support CattleToday:

MistyMorning":1r5ohgjl said:
I was told by a guy that I looked like Olivia Newton John. No one had ever told me that before or since. Wonder if he was just trying to get lucky? :roll:

Definitely a compliment to you.

Since I work outside all day, I'm often told I look like a migrant worker and a young one at that since I still get carded. :lol: But I think I look more like the many faceless people you never notice when you are in town. Unnoticed and happy for it! :lol:

MistyMorning":bgjkfrjn said:
I was told by a guy that I looked like Olivia Newton John. No one had ever told me that before or since. Wonder if he was just trying to get lucky? :roll:

It was probably me. I used to have it bad for Olivia. Then again if were me I was probably drunk and it was close to closing time. :lol:

dun":30ixzbo3 said:
Lammie":30ixzbo3 said:
Man, Dun. I hate to ask it, but who is Doug Clifford? I can't think of who that is.

Creedance Clearwater Revival,
dc.jpg

Sorry, Dun. CCR was a good band but I wasn't really familiar with the individual members. John Fogerty, I guess.

Hoss. your avatar is Billy Bob Thorton in Slingblade, right? One of my faves. I hope you don't have that hair cut or those mannerisms, though. Uh Huh..

judge jb":23crvqt4 said:
Junior Samples from HEE HAW :stop:

judge jb

I guess that's better than being mistaken for Lulu Roman.

We watched Hee Haw from the time I was in pre school until I was about a sophomore in high school. I guess it was around longer than that.

Anyone besides me miss Buck Owens?

People used to tell me all the time that my dad looked like Ross Perot. I wish that would have entitled us to a little chuck of his money!

One of his relatives got married a few years ago, and there was a picture in the paper of the bride in what I am sure was a very expensive gown, standing waist deep in swamp water, with one hand on one of those boats that you take you in the swamp.

I guess the dress was ruined after that.

Lammie":1a5ovq1q said:
CCR was a good band but I wasn't really familiar with the individual members. John Fogerty, I guess.

The only reason I knew was because folks used to bring it up. Hadn;t thought of that for years.

For some reason,everyones grandma--Even one Asian girl
told me that! I did say "Thank you" insted of "Your grandma's
IRISH!!!"

jw":196pzk36 said:
Wonder if he was just trying to get lucky?

Did it work??? :lol:

jw - Under the advisement of my new attorney, I will have to decline to answer that question as there are some CT members who will use it against me, no matter how I answer it. :shock:

TNMasterBeefProducer":1lnlqf4f said:
Didnt john holmes also die of aids and was a heroin addict. Talk about a personal life hoss.

Rumors, rumors.......just like Elvis I had to find a way to get out of the limelight :lol: :cboy:

Those of you who know me may think this funny, and I'm sure my wife is biased...............but,

When I was younger.. .She said I resembled Patrick Swazey..... :lol:

I think it was my hair... ;-)

HOSS":n9parraf said:
TNMasterBeefProducer":n9parraf said:
Didnt john holmes also die of aids and was a heroin addict. Talk about a personal life hoss.

Rumors, rumors.......just like Elvis I had to find a way to get out of the limelight :lol: :cboy:

That's about all you know about that eh?....... :lol: :lol:

1848":39adoecu said:
HOSS":39adoecu said:
TNMasterBeefProducer":39adoecu said:

That's about all you know about that eh?....... :lol: :lol:

Mum is the word...... :p

Latest posts