?? Good on-line supplier for pet stuff ??

Help Support CattleToday:

Kathie in Thorp

Reaction score
I don't do much shopping on-line. Conversely, we don't have much here locally!

We have a Dogloo dog house for our old outside terrier, who will no longer climb a short ramp into an insulated box inside a building adjacent to his run. I'm shopping a pad for the Dogloo, and a door for it. I'd love to buy one of those heated pads for him, but he's one of those rip-n-tear guys with his bedding and I don't want to electrocute him!

Who is a good, reputable supplier? Thx!

TexasBred":33ym2xm1 said:
Kathie we just hang a heat lamp out for ours. Makes it pretty toasty.
TB -- We can't put a heat lamp in the Dogloo. I see big fire danger with that! And Blu won't crawl the ladder now, into his former sheltered spot -- his eyes are bad, he doesn't trust his footing.

Still looking for the good on-line link to find the Dogloo pad and door. I just don't want to get jacked around by an unknown/unreliable on-line seller.

Kathie, you have googled this, right? I think they come in different sizes. E-bay maybe? Petsmart? I'm not up to date on my dog stuff, haven't had a pooch in about 3 years, sorry not to be much help.

Gale Seddon":19aanrxd said:
Kathie, you have googled this, right? I think they come in different sizes. E-bay maybe? Petsmart? I'm not up to date on my dog stuff, haven't had a pooch in about 3 years, sorry not to be much help.
Yes, I have googled . . . .but who's reputable?

We use Jeffers for most of our pet/livestock/horse needs their website is www.jefferspet.com Not sure if they have what you are looking for but they are reputable and have good prices. Hope this helps.

If you get a heated pad make sure it is plugged into a ground fault breaker.

Pet smart carries good ones; they are pretty much unchewable.

Late to the party but just to answer the original question....

I have used Jeffers for years with never a bad experience.
have also been satisfied with Valley Vet and Country Supply.

pdfangus":rbukooz1 said:
Late to the party but just to answer the original question....

I have used Jeffers for years with never a bad experience.
have also been satisfied with Valley Vet and Country Supply.

I'll second those three! Been happy with each in the past. :2cents:

I have. The dog that used it would drag her rug on it and sleep comfy. If it got hot enough to cause combustion no animal could lay on it.

Kathie in Thorp":1rxbjumi said:
Gale Seddon":1rxbjumi said:
Kathie check this link out. I actually know the guy that makes these. Ben Doskocil. Also makes pet carriers, gun cases etc. Made most of his money with "Suzanne Somers and the Thigh Master". Owns a big high fence deer ranch down this way too.

http://www.amazon.com/Doskocil-Manufact ... B0002AT5LI

TexasBred":1v9g7uof said:
Kathie in Thorp":1v9g7uof said:
Gale Seddon":1v9g7uof said:
Kathie check this link out. I actually know the guy that makes these. Ben Doskocil. Also makes pet carriers, gun cases etc. Made most of his money with "Suzanne Somers and the Thigh Master". Owns a big high fence deer ranch down this way too.

http://www.amazon.com/Doskocil-Manufact ... B0002AT5LI

TB, I found both the full floor mat and the dog door via PetCo on-line -- they should be coming in on the Wells Fargo Wagon today.

Latest posts