Good day for pictures

Help Support CattleToday:

was a good day for taking some pictures.. Had a bit a rough week, lost my bull calf Pozzy to pneumonia that didn't respond to draxxin, and the vet was really slow giving me a call bac.. so that was a kick in the nuts.. life goes on thoughView attachment 842View attachment 843View attachment 844View attachment 845View attachment 846View attachment 847View attachment 848View attachment 849View attachment 850View attachment 851
Sorry for your loss Nesi man you live in beautiful country but it also looks a bit chilly

Sorry for your loss Nesi man you live in beautiful country but it also looks a bit chilly
Snow is already all gone pretty much (I'm sure you still call it chilly though), we're in for a warm wet week it seems.

Yeah, losing one sucks, and it always seems to be the ones you have the highest hopes for, not the old fence busting nag... I used his brother last year on a few cows, but he's going to my friend's place to replace Marko (he's getting old and lazy).. I am glad I have a good bull (the PB Gelbvieh I bought last spring)

I have some pretty high expectations for the first heifer pictured, her sister has done well for a small cow, and she's shaping up well, Last pic is her momma, not a fancy looking cow but she does alright, she had the twins last year
2nd to last pic is the PB heifer I bought 2 years ago I didn't tell my dad I bought, he loves her but has no idea she wasn't born here.. calf above is her calf from last year and looking just like her.. high hopes for her too

the next day the snow was all gone, then Monday night we got 4-5 more inches of wet snow, it's all gone now too, just a big muddy mess left

Sorry to hear about the loss of a calf. Pretty scenery there for sure. Just looking at that snow on the ground makes me feel cold.

Latest posts