gonna try a pic,hope i can do it....

Help Support CattleToday:

brownmule

Reaction score
OMG i about had a brain over load when i read the directions. but giving it a try...
IM000630.jpg
so good so far.... if this work this is a pic of one of my draft mules maggie mae, she is a sweet big ol gurl, love to hug you with her neck around your shoulders, Rose

i told you she was BIG LOL i had to take a second look lol couple weeks ago we had bad winds 50 mph snaped off a pine tree half way up, top half landed in my yard missed the chain link fence by a foot, trying to get some one in to cut them down, in front of them {back of mule is our new barn} i worry every time the wind blows now... white mule clay dirt can you guess what color she is today.. snow is gone... got lots of mud tho extra socks in farm boots just to keep them on LOL Rose

Beefy":ewu3rswd said:
that mule is not brown!

well she is now, she had a mud bath yesterday... a dirty mule is aparently a happy mule! i have her 1/2 sisiter she out of a belgin, she's blk/brown. shes our farm a couple miles from our house, Rose

how cool i ll have to ck it out, been to many horse show over the years, got into mules about 10 yr ago. went to my fisrt show had a blast.. we have a local mule show here in wv in sept, we plan on going the next year when the last mule is loaded at the end of the show, lots of people to meet, see friends from year to year, have to look up gale next sept, we have seen her, and her jennys but never met till on this board,, i love to hear all the mules and donks bray its like going backin time.. Rose

Latest posts