Going to far IMO..........

Help Support CattleToday:

Gee, I always thought I was a lesbian stuck in mans body. This would be good news except it appliyes to little girls not women

Wow that's just asking for trouble. Someone once told me that one day it will not be illegal for adults to have relationships with children. I said bs but he said nope they will just keep pushing till it is normal like they did with gays. I am starting to believe him.

If I'm around,, I don't let my granddaughter's go into the public restrooms,without checking them first.. Then I watch it until tell they come back out...

This is what happens when science is supplanted by social agendas/relativism.

greybeard":2lob7bw4 said:
bball":2lob7bw4 said:
This is what happens when pseudoscience is supplanted by social agendas/relativism.

I fixed that for ya...

I was thinking more of the real science(biology) behind x and y chromosomes...not so much the psychology.

Absolutely DISGUSTING. And they wonder why there is so much immoral behavior? It's because there is no morality in anything. I was a girl scout, for many years. The fathers weren't even allowed to do camping with the girls. The mothers would have had a fit if we had fathers there at any of the camp outs. My father would have refused to let me go....
Sorry state of affairs.

farmerjan":1cpctba2 said:
Absolutely DISGUSTING. And they wonder why there is so much immoral behavior? It's because there is no morality in anything. I was a girl scout, for many years. The fathers weren't even allowed to do camping with the girls. The mothers would have had a fit if we had fathers there at any of the camp outs. My father would have refused to let me go....
Sorry state of affairs.

I agree with the general principle of not having a male shower and sleep with young girls,

how ever banning fathers from camp totally is way too far. i think it is very sad that fathers would be prevented from having time with their daughters.

If you elect the wrong people this is eventually what you get.

The UK is racing downhill to join Sweden.

I did not say that the fathers couldn't have time with their daughters. But, in order to prevent any semblance of "impropriety" the fathers that did come help set up tents and such when we had campouts, always left after the evening meals. I think it was a wise and well thought out plan. There would be no chance of anyone accusing a father of any improper behavior with any girl. I grew up at the end of the 60's and Woodstock and all that.... and I am glad that the leaders were thinking ahead enough in the "age of free love" and all that, that there were lines that were BETTER LEFT UNCROSSED.
I do believe that if a female says no, it means no; but I also think that there are alot of younger girls that dress and act inappropriately and it is "asking for " trouble. There are consequences for actions, and tempting behavior is just like waving a red flag in front of a bull. The whole allowing a male to shower and sleep with young girls is just way beyond moral common sense.

Latest posts