Go Pokes!!

Help Support CattleToday:

Im glad OSU won. Lets keep the Big 12 undefeated in the bowl games. I thought that game would never end. Holding back the Holiday Bowl. Ive waited a month to see the Aggies, didnt think I could wait any longer.

BTHO Cal!

TxCoUnTrYbOy":2f86l8mc said:
Im glad OSU won. Lets keep the Big 12 undefeated in the bowl games. I thought that game would never end. Holding back the Holiday Bowl. Ive waited a month to see the Aggies, didnt think I could wait any longer.

BTHO Cal!

Dad Gum A & M and K-State just rolled over and played dead. I know they were both outclassed, but neither played with much intensity! Too Bad.

I didnt watch K-State, although probably should have switched over from the Holiday Bowl, maybe I wouldnt have been so depressed over the Ags loss if I didnt see just how badly they performed.

The Aggies showed no interest in playing football, except at the very beginning. The offense showed some potential on the first drive, but after that gave up. Cal was just too fast, we couldnt keep up with them. All month everyone was saying it would be physical power against speed, and if the power cant catch the speed, there are problems. It doesnt help that our QB, Stephen McGee kept mouthing off to the Cal players, just inticing them to hit him even harder. Even the ESPN commentators were making fun of him because he mouthed off for a while until he got his bell rattled, then quickly figured out to keep his mouth shut. Its a tough loss, especially when the Aggies were beginning to make a comeback. Unlike many Ive talked to though, Im still gonna stand with my team and not give up on them.

Latest posts