Pipe is the best way to go

Help Support CattleToday:

D2Cat

Reaction score
The energy secretary says, "Pipe is the best way to go..." so how is it that Biden canceled the construction of the Keystone Pipeine if it's the best way to go? Who owns the RR that is shipping a large percentage? How much did he contribute to the Biden campaign?

Answer> Warren Buffet of Omaha. i.e. Berkshire Hathaway definetly a big financial contributor to Biden.
Owner of 100's of tanker cars. The Keystone Pipeline was stopped in Nebraska. One can only imagine
where the call originated from to stop work on the pipeline.

I make very few comments on this board. I really enjoy some of the conversations. But this information is crap. Keystone was going to be for OIL. Not gas. And the oil is destined for China. Sure some jobs are created short term. But it would also strengthen China. Step over a dollar to pick up a dime.

I make very few comments on this board. I really enjoy some of the conversations. But this information is crap. Keystone was going to be for OIL. Not gas. And the oil is destined for China. Sure some jobs are created short term. But it would also strengthen China. Step over a dollar to pick up a dime.
Step over common sense because of political affiliation.... fixed it for ya

Buffett actually supported the pipeline.
But Buffett has publicly supported the Keystone XL Pipeline project. As early as 2012, he said on Fox Business, "I'm not an expert, but it generally sounds like it makes sense to me. … There are an awful lot of pipelines running through the United States. They have been a huge plus for the country."

Latest posts