Go Ahead...Ask me a Question..

Help Support CattleToday:

OP
H

HerefordSire

Reaction score
alacattleman":syz0gbo4 said:
you sure he's dancin'......? looks more like he's fighting for air, like a emphysema victim

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Excellent question and I am glad you asked. Now I have been an expert dancer for many years. Yes, I am dancing.
It is funny what imaginations can do. Notice my eyes...the circles around them...I hadn't had to much sleep lately.
When I had the picture taken I was listening to some "South is Gonna Doing it Again" with junior sanging.

alacattleman

Reaction score
thats charlie daniels that sings that little diddy.......plus jr cant sing anyway he hollars, now he's paw on the other hand was a virtual troubadour

grannysoo

Reaction score
I'm sure there's a pattern in this somewhere.

Oh yeah, I found it. A pattern of posts that PROVE you've got too much time on your hands. :mrgreen:

OP
H

HerefordSire

Reaction score
alacattleman":reiz34v2 said:
thats charlie daniels that sings that little diddy.......plus jr cant sing anyway he hollars, now he's paw on the other hand was a virtual troubadour

Thanks for the correction. I think I had a little flue when I had the picture taken. Notice how pale I am? Of course I might have been a couple of big ticks with all these southern pine trees.

OP
H

HerefordSire

Reaction score
grannysoo":24eaax4y said:
I'm sure there's a pattern in this somewhere.

Oh yeah, I found it. A pattern of posts that PROVE you've got too much time on your hands. :mrgreen:
I have seen patterns of patterns. I draw trend lines of the patterns to predict high probabilities of time management issues. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

alacattleman

Reaction score
did you collapse on the dance floor, and have too be carried off . you look like draculer............and yes i said draculer :cowboy:

OP
H

HerefordSire

Reaction score
alacattleman":1sbon5ho said:
did you collapse on the dance floor, and have too be carried off . you look like draculer............and yes i said draculer :cowboy:
I hope I am not dracula but I see your point. :oops: :oops: :oops: Do you think I am good looking enough to land a decent babe watching me dance to the "South is Going to do it Again"?

alacattleman

Reaction score
HerefordSire":1w4re1q4 said:
alacattleman":1w4re1q4 said:
I hope I am not dracula but I see your point. :oops: :oops: :oops: Do you think I am good looking enough to land a decent babe watching me dance to the "South is Going to do it Again"?
heck no... but if your wallets fat you might pick up a crack ho

OP
H

HerefordSire

Reaction score
alacattleman":2modbym8 said:
HerefordSire":2modbym8 said:
alacattleman":2modbym8 said:
heck no... but if your wallets fat you might pick up a crack ho

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

TexasBred

Reaction score
HerefordSire":3m6pj7rr said:
show steer up":3m6pj7rr said:
NO :secret: oops.

You ought to see my moves though. I should be on dancing of the stars, well except, I am not much of a star. :oops: :oops: :oops:

Loosen your tie HFS, you can breath easier, and dance smoother. If it's not that it's bound to be the tight jockey shorts. :lol:

OP
H

HerefordSire

Reaction score
TexasBred":enshcrhq said:
HerefordSire":enshcrhq said:
show steer up":enshcrhq said:
NO :secret: oops.

You ought to see my moves though. I should be on dancing of the stars, well except, I am not much of a star. :oops: :oops: :oops:

Loosen your tie HFS, you can breath easier, and dance smoother. If it's not that it's bound to be the tight jockey shorts. :lol:

I like the GQ look so I have to have the tie. I keep my cubans in my front left inside suit pocket. My shorts, well, I like the long legged tight hanes feel.

OP
H

HerefordSire

Reaction score
alacattleman":2theyvc7 said:
what are the expressions of the women's when they see you...that first glance tell you alot
They think I am gigilo. I have been told they are turned on by my teeth. See?

Latest posts