• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Gelbveih from Colorado???

Red Bull Breeder

Reaction score
Hey 3Way is this a Gelbveih??? :lol:

Herefords.US

Reaction score
Go into edit, highlight each link in its entirety(each one separately), then click on the image button above the text box.

[url=http://www.ranchers.net/photopost/data/503/medium/April-2009_229.jpg]http://www.ranchers.net/photopost/data/ ... 09_229.jpg[/url] [img]

It should look like this but with a "/" added right in front of the "i" in the last "img".

Herefords.US

Reaction score
Red Bull Breeder":7c23yo3p said:
The wife has been trying to get them up for a while and thanks you very much Herford US.

Always glad to help someone who has the right color of cattle! :lol:

Red Bull Breeder

Reaction score
Took them this spring in Arkansas. Glad to see you got your handle back Santas and Duhram Reds.

Ain't nothing looks better on green grass than a red cow Herford US. Blackuns is to hard to see in the dark.

Angus Cowman

Reaction score
the Great State of Mental Distress ( Florida)
Red Bull Breeder":1b05mhe3 said:
Took them this spring in Arkansas. Glad to see you got your handle back Santas and Duhram Reds.

Ain't nothing looks better on green grass than a red cow Herford US. Blackuns is to hard to see in the dark.

makes em harder for cattle rustlers to steal

You boys sures gots some funny loooking cows I guess I's never sawn a Gelbvieh afore thet thar lawng neek sure makes em stand out thets fir sure

Santas and Duhram Reds

Reaction score
THanks, glad to get my handle back. It was a struggle. So did the conservation dept. reintroduce them? In MO the mountain lion was finally confirmed about a year to 2 years ago. Maybe we can send you those to keep those Gelbvieh in check.

Red Bull Breeder

Reaction score
The Arkansas Game and Fish brought them back here about 25 years or so ago. We go a few mountian loins around here. We even had a tiger on loose once.That was fun for a few days.The bears from down are already crossing the border into Mo. figure these Gelbveih will sooner or later.Was a group from the Mo. Conservation came down last year and looked the Gelbveih herd over maybe going to bring you guys some.