Gas station biscuits

Help Support CattleToday:

Thats so funny. Hes right about the bisquits. I travel a lot and it took me several years to stop buying food at gas stations.

I have a t-shirt from 2008. If you look there are 2 dots on the chest where a taco dripped grease on 2008. That can't be good.

Another guy and I were just having this conversation about people getting offended. Every one is going to offend you at some point, I wouldn't trust any one who didn't. If you walk around getting pissed like that all the time you will have zero friends.

One of my favorite movies is Grumpy Old Men. They give each other hell but every day they go right back and hang out. That's how it should be.

Need to make that required viewing at every middle school, high school, and college freshman orientation. Probably to late for the snowflakes.

Got some diesel fuel awhile back....Hindu ask me ---iff I would like a bisskitt---looked down at em under the heat lamp and wrapped up in tin foal and thought,, wonder how long they'd been there...already had a idea how they would taste.. The only question was what artery it would target?

Not only was that a good video, watch some of his others. He is SO RIGHT ON and the facts that he espouses are all confirmable that I have checked randomly. Like the Civil War statues, and the "race" issue of the Civil War..... and remember I am a true New England Yankee having had a card carrying ancestor or two in the Northern Army...... I find nothing offensive about any of the statues...IF WE LEARN FROM THE PAST HISTORY...... I am proud to be an " adopted southerner" as my friends here of 30 + years call me; And up to 10-15 years ago, I actually thought that there were some improvements in the whole race issue... Let any person of any color show me that their race was perfect, then they have an axe to grind. Otherwise, we need to try to learn from some of the past and make this world a little better. My Native American ancestors were displaced, and in very cold cruel ways....but they were also very blood thirsty and displaced people before them. Slavery has been around, and IS STILL AROUND, and will continue to be around in many countries, since time began.
My gripe is that we continue to give a pass to people who do not go about things in a proper or legal manner and then expect those of us that work our butts off to pay for them because they are ENTITLED....

Grow up and take responsibility for yourself......meaning anyone and everyone. I am not your free meal ticket, I do not owe you a life, and I will help anyone I can if you are willing to help yourself. You don't have to like everything I do, but you are not entitled to tell me my way of doing things is wrong and yours is the only right way.

farmerjan":2roun7hj said:
Not only was that a good video, watch some of his others. He is SO RIGHT ON and the facts that he espouses are all confirmable that I have checked randomly. Like the Civil War statues, and the "race" issue of the Civil War..... and remember I am a true New England Yankee having had a card carrying ancestor or two in the Northern Army...... I find nothing offensive about any of the statues...IF WE LEARN FROM THE PAST HISTORY...... I am proud to be an " adopted southerner" as my friends here of 30 + years call me; And up to 10-15 years ago, I actually thought that there were some improvements in the whole race issue... Let any person of any color show me that their race was perfect, then they have an axe to grind. Otherwise, we need to try to learn from some of the past and make this world a little better. My Native American ancestors were displaced, and in very cold cruel ways....but they were also very blood thirsty and displaced people before them. Slavery has been around, and IS STILL AROUND, and will continue to be around in many countries, since time began.
My gripe is that we continue to give a pass to people who do not go about things in a proper or legal manner and then expect those of us that work our butts off to pay for them because they are ENTITLED....

Grow up and take responsibility for yourself......meaning anyone and everyone. I am not your free meal ticket, I do not owe you a life, and I will help anyone I can if you are willing to help yourself. You don't have to like everything I do, but you are not entitled to tell me my way of doing things is wrong and yours is the only right way.

I got to say, Farmerjan. You did not take his message too seriously. If you did, you would not be climbing on your soapbox!

Yes I did take his video seriously. I did not get on a soapbox, I simply expressed an opinion that actually was similiar to his. Get OVER IT, take responsibility for your own self, and go on from there.

farmerjan":2kse74bb said:
Yes I did take his video seriously. I did not get on a soapbox, I simply expressed an opinion that actually was similiar to his. Get OVER IT, take responsibility for your own self, and go on from there.

I need to listen again. I didn't hear anything about statues, race, etc. However, in keeping with what I got from the message, I am moving on.

farmerjan":3etamgbb said:
My comments were in part due to some of the other videos that I watched/heard also. Guess I shouldn't have made a combined comment. Sorry

His message is not directed at any group. It is generic! I call it "whining". The left whins about the right and the right whins about the left. I think his message applies in both directions.

It's society as a whole. Every one is use to customizing their life... block this... add that
... like this... They don't know how to handle all the variety of the real world. If it's now customized how they like it... They can't handle it.

Like all pundits, there were holes in his arguments. Interesting concept, but too much talking and circling around the issue.

Bestoutwest":4qniravf said:
Like all pundits, there were holes in his arguments. Interesting concept, but too much talking and circling around the issue.

I agree but you have to admit, his biscuit analogy is brilliant. :cboy:

Edited to add: those hotdogs that drip grease and turn all day are even worse than the biscuits.

Bright Raven":2m4ll9d4 said:
Bestoutwest":2m4ll9d4 said:

Edited to add: those hotdogs that drip grease and turn all day are even worse than the biscuits.
But the hamburgers that are shaped like hotdogs....not bad.

Bright Raven":35824qe3 said:
Bestoutwest":35824qe3 said:

Smother it in a little sauer kraut,mustard and relish...you'll never know it.... :cowboy:

Latest posts