FYI

Help Support CattleToday:

Jogeephus

Reaction score
If you've wondered where the $800 Billion in stimulus went rest assured its been put to good use. We just got ourselves a new bridge.:banana:

IMG_5574.jpg

Better not let them swamp loggers see the logs in the creek like that. They will tear that new bridge all to pieces getting them out of there.

Circle H Ranch

That's one heck of a nice bridge, they need to have that on the next edition of 'Extreme Buildings' it might win a few awards.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jogeephus":2gh0r1ha said:
If you've wondered where the $800 Billion in stimulus went rest assured its been put to good use. We just got ourselves a new bridge.:banana:

Oh, geez. Who's the brother in law to a commissioner that designed that?

Angus In Texas":yy4s8b1g said:
Did an engineer sign off on that design ;-)

Nah, that's why its in use and not still in the planning stage. I guess I do need to put one of those no passing signs so everyone will know not to pass on the bridge. Probably need one of those bridge ices before road signs too. :)

john250":yy4s8b1g said:
Oh, geez. Who's the brother in law to a commissioner that designed that?

:lol2: :lol2:

Other than making your sphincter draw up really tight when you cross it, it serves its purpose quite well.

IMG_5572.jpg

heheh, I see water under there!

Well, I should post a picture of a bridge here, it sees about 20 vehicles a day... they spent 1.1 million on building it, it's built strong enough to handle any truck, but no truck can get to it because of the 800 ft drop rock bluffs a couple miles before it, and the switchbacks on the other side

I think spending 1.1 million on improving the road would have been much better spent
Actually, i think the 1.1 million would have been better spent by not spending it

lavacarancher":1mlq4ua9 said:
Glad someone got something. They fired all our cattle guards and didn't replace them. :lol:

and didn't bother to give them any re-training for any other jobs either!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts