Future rocket scientist

Help Support CattleToday:

I'm not sure if this is the one but I heard about someone doing this and they got serious burns. I agree, kids don't do this. That guy had to have gotten hurt. Very stupid. Scary for me to watch as a parent.

Gate Opener":1rlpvxef said:
I'm not sure if this is the one but I heard about someone doing this and they got serious burns. I agree, kids don't do this. That guy had to have gotten hurt. Very stupid. Scary for me to watch as a parent.

ok i havent even watched this yet and i guantee not every kid is like this. i hate it when parents nag about that. :x

dial up is very slllloooooowww...

ok now that i have watched it. i think they are stupid and that is ssoo discusting. please dont think all kids go off and do stupid sh!t like this. these are just stupid tards who think there doing something funny when actually they just look like morans to me.

Lets just hope that idiot burned his boys to the point of being sterile. The world doesn't need morons like that poluting the gene pool.

kjones":prye1i1i said:
Lets just hope that idiot burned his boys to the point of being sterile. The world doesn't need morons like that poluting the gene pool.
Ya know... I was thinking the same thing!!!!

I saw that clip before and immediately showed it to my sixteen-year-old as an example of what not to do - ever. Okay, well, not immediately ... I first had to pick myself up off the floor from laughing so hard.

Funny thing is, you know the parents were home! Check out the kid at the door that keeps looking to see if anyone is coming outside!! See, now I'm trying to think of the dumbest thing we ever did at that age and I can't think of anything even remotely close. And the worst part about it is they got it on video, so they can't even deny doing it! Sheesh.

Funny. Stupid. I can't really remember seeing anyone do anything like that, but lighting farts can't be far behind in the "dangerous and stupid" department. Guys did that all the time when I was a kid. I am sure that some of you guys did that, too, so don't deny it!

Latest posts