funny customer stories from your off farm job

Help Support CattleToday:

A

Anonymous

What do you have? A lot of us have off farm jobs/careers, and there has to be some good ones. I've seen several customers parade across their open windows naked, heard a few "mating" but I've got from about 4 years ago that I aint telling til I've read a few of yours.....whatcha got?

Severe pelvic bruising from harsh "mating", three fingers bitten off my a monkey, index finger gnawed off to first joint by a beaver while noodling, and my all-time favorite..... comb lodged in anal canal. Now out with your story Hook.

You didn't mention you worked in the circus and had a relationship with the bearded lady Iso....you tell first

hooknline":1i9ppgrz said:
You didn't mention you worked in the circus and had a relationship with the bearded lady Iso....you tell first
Oops, I thought you wanted to know crazy stories about our personal lives, just forget I said anything. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Isomade":2l1abf8i said:
Severe pelvic bruising from harsh "mating", three fingers bitten off my a monkey, index finger gnawed off to first joint by a beaver while noodling, and my all-time favorite..... comb lodged in anal canal. Now out with your story Hook.
what the he%$ do you do for a living?

got a few thats clean enough, im trying to remember... most recently was a feller when he was in school he was wrestling on the floor of the hall, with a buddy, that had a glass eye..... teacher ran up to break them up.. his buddy flipped his glass eye out and it rolled across the floor..................teacher fainted :lol:

ALACOWMAN":3vzytfiv said:
Isomade":3vzytfiv said:

Same question here, but I'm almost afraid to ask. Must be an emergency room somewhere? :hide:

Gale Seddon":15j237jn said:
ALACOWMAN":15j237jn said:
Isomade":15j237jn said:

Same question here, but I'm almost afraid to ask. Must be an emergency room somewhere? :hide:
Truth be told I used to live in Oklahoma, but now I am Hooks personal physician :lol: .

hooknline":2fpfa4fi said:
Looks like its time to cull doc hollywood.
Now you have done it hook. Your meanness has hurt my feelings. After the big apology thread and everything, how could you? You know I have very thin sensitive skin, I want an apology and Mr Sweet man back. :cry2: :cry2:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Isomade":20zz9yd9 said:
It sounds like your very ill Isomade.

Ok, since Iso killed the funny, Ill tell mine.
I had to go to a customers house and do some work on his pooldeck. I get there, and customer tells me his neighbor is on the pooldeck, high on painkillers because he just had some major surgery. I walk back, tell the guy I gotta run him off and he says he can't move, he just had surgery. I express my understanding, but I gotta get the job done. Neighbor proceeds to stand up slowly, and says "hey you wanna see something" I say no, not really. But he grabs the waistband of his sweatshorts, and starts pulling them down. Things went kinda slow motion, and I was hoping he would stop at maybe his navel area. Thinking he was trying to show me stitches from a hernia op or something. But nooooooo, he drops trow all the way down to reveal what appears to be 2 giant blue berries with an acorn between them.giant as in baseball sized, each! I almost puked,and couldn't turn my head away fast enough. Turns out he had a testical removed, and was so high he wanted to show everything off....there ya go ISO, your circus story now officially sucks!

hooknline":1ra74la4 said:
Ok, since Iso ruined it. Ill tell mine.
I had to go to a customers house and do some work on his pooldeck. I get there, and customer tells me his neighbor is on the pooldeck, high on painkillers because he just had some major surgery. I walk back, tell the guy I gotta run him off and he says he can't move, he just had surgery. I express my understanding, but I gotta get the job done. Neighbor proceeds to stand up slowly, and says "hey you wanna see something" I say no, not really. But he grabs the waistband of his sweatshorts, and starts pulling them down. Things went kinda slow motion, and I was hoping he would stop at maybe his navel area. Thinking he was trying to show me stitches from a hernia op or something. But nooooooo, he drops trow all the way down to reveal what appears to be 2 giant blue berries with an acorn between them.giant as in baseball sized, each! I almost puked,and couldn't turn my head away fast enough. Turns out he had a testical removed, and was so high he wanted to show everything off....there ya go ISO, your circus story now officially sucks!

I always imagined that (I had to go to a customers house and do some work on his pooldeck.) poolboys had all the fun. Not so?

Absolutely not. Seen quite a few naked coeds, had a hs boy try to set me up with his divorced mom. Said it didn't matter I was married...more than a few wives walk across the house nekkid....a whole bunch of craziness

hooknline":1ffpd01e said:
Ok, since Iso killed the funny, Ill tell mine.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

hooknline":1zmkulse said:
And thanks for the flowers Iso...that was very kind of you
When I heard about your "comb" incident I told the wife we needed to do something nice for you while you recovered in the hospital. She actually deserves the credit for the flowers. Anyways, I hope everything CAME OUT alright.

Latest posts