Ft Worth Results

Help Support CattleToday:

And depending on how the genes line up, a 5/8 Simm 3/8 Brahman, (PB Simbrah) may very well look EXACTLY like a PB Simmental, IF they inherited more of the Simmental phenotypical genes. Not real likely not to have SOME Brahman looks, but it is possible. Not everyone that wins, cheats.

Jeanne - Simme Valley":3sy6a4p3 said:
Not everyone that wins, cheats.
You're right. I don't disagree. This is an instance, though, where the person who won did cheat and it's been confirmed.

Cowboy, I'm not sure if she's banned from the steer show. She's got some darn good steers. It would be a shame if she didn't get to show them. No sarcasm intended, honestly.

Cowboy13":1zmkkku3 said:
Hey, when you cheat, there are consequinces(sp). Shes got over 100 G's worth of steers in her barn. I'm friends with Robbie, but I don't like the cheating, course most of that comes from Ryan.
I agree. A girl in our barn is best friends with her and brought her up to our barn a little while ago. She's nice..gave me a few tips and everything. Just wish she didn't have the influence of someone who'd cheat like that on her.

Boys, we are talkin' about the KING OF CHEATIN' here..RYAN. Robbie is an awesome awesome person, and like Cowboy said its is the rainbow guy that has made alot of decisions for her.

-bherefords":3v40wwk2 said:
That's one of those easier said then done things. I think the texas kids know exactly what i'm talkin' about.
Sure do. Couldn't 'a said it better myself.

And that is why we rarely go to TCCA shows. We quit being members, and only go to a show or two as tune ups for the majors!

And that is why we rarely go to TCCA shows. We quit being members, and only go to a show or two as tune ups for the majors!

4L Cattle":106aws1d said:
-bherefords":106aws1d said:
LoL!!
Yup, understand what you mean.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

believe me kids this is being looked in to. several breeders have contacted the TSSA & the ASA about this.I am a Simbrah breeder & I have personally contacted them asking questions. Might never go public but it is being looked at!!!

Latest posts