From the "Now I Heard It All" files

Help Support CattleToday:

Txwalt":3o5dxh34 said:
Jogeephus":3o5dxh34 said:
Just had another dandy the other day. Seems this fella is getting let out of prison after 9 years of his 30 year sentence because they say he never was read his rights. Even though he admitted to the rape, kidnapping, beating and agravated something or nother on tape, admitted to it in the courtroom, and plead guilty of the crime, and he axxed for forgiveness they are now letting this joker out on the screeets. :shock:

Is there a site were I can read about it? I would rather not think our judicail system is that bad.

Walt

Here the link. Might make you sick.

http://www.valdostadailytimes.com/local ... 33713.html

It shouldn't take 22 years for the Prison system to execute anybody. The day they are found guilty is the day it should be done. I'm sure the families of the victims are the ones who really suffered here, because the punishment took too long to be carried out.

GMN

Heck......a strict diet for a month or two (very strict) should pull off the weight and about a week prior to him euthanization pull him off all other meds. He's gonna die anyway so a migraine is the least of his worries. It might take his mind off his impending demise.

I am also for the death penalty. I have never seen a dead man commit another crime. It is a deterent for that specific criminal for sure. I like the electric couch idea but prefer electric bleachers. Keep them going 24/7 until the death row population is minimal. Sure the electric bill will be big but look at all the money we would save on food, housing, meds and stupid appeals for 20 years.

HOSS":29fenull said:
I am also for the death penalty. I have never seen a dead man commit another crime. It is a deterent for that specific criminal for sure. I like the electric couch idea but prefer electric bleachers. Keep them going 24/7 until the death row population is minimal. Sure the electric bill will be big but look at all the money we would save on food, housing, meds and stupid appeals for 20 years.

Stop beating around the bush. Tell us how you really feel about the scum sucking social parasites on death row.

perda04":1xnb8k5l said:
HOSS":1xnb8k5l said:

Stop beating around the bush. Tell us how you really feel about the scum sucking social parasites on death row.

Why beat around the bush, just tell it like it is and get rid of all the scum off of the Earth and it may be a better place, low life bringing the place down, wish we still had the death penilty here might stop a few of these knife wielding thugs we have at present, can't see the NEWS without a teenager being killed, one a day nearly everyday or at least every week, it's getting worse. all these do gooders molly coddleing the criminals, they gave up their rights when they committed the crime, if you arn't man enough to do the time then don't do the crime.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ytrap.html
this link is what I mean low life cried for Mummy when it was turned on him, sorry but I have no sympathy for them.

[
this link is what I mean low life cried for Mummy when it was turned on him, sorry but I have no sympathy for them.[/quote]

No offense Chrisy but it doesn't look like the British are having any better luck legislating morality than we are. Ban the guns, they use knives, ban the knives they will use rocks, or as you well know there's always the great indescriminate killer the Bomb. The really funny thing is your criminals still have guns. Maybe not as many but they are there and they always will be. It's too bad that law abiding Britians are forced to be lambs to the slaughter by being disarmend by their government.

3waycross":21js5i7m said:
[
this link is what I mean low life cried for Mummy when it was turned on him, sorry but I have no sympathy for them.

No offense Chrisy but it doesn't look like the British are having any better luck legislating morality than we are. Ban the guns, they use knives, ban the knives they will use rocks, or as you well know there's always the great indescriminate killer the Bomb. The really funny thing is your criminals still have guns. Maybe not as many but they are there and they always will be. It's too bad that law abiding Britians are forced to be lambs to the slaughter by being disarmend by their government.[/quote]

No offense taken I agree with you, and I think our Police should be armed in this day and age. and bring back capital punishment.

Earl Thigpen":2g407cim said:
Put that sucker on a bread and water diet to get his weight down and then shoot him full of happy juice!!!

Don't know what we've come to. Several years ago I was takin' some CEU's and someone in class asked me if I believed in the electric chair and I said "no, I believe in the electric couch. Get them three at a time". You can imagine how much controversy that stirred up....
Oh my gosh, Earl, that CRACKED ME UP!!!... the electric couch....

Latest posts