Friday Night

Help Support CattleToday:

3MR

Reaction score
I thank everybody for making my Friday evening interesting and enjoyable. My night is your day. That is until the blessed day I get to come home. Aug 30!!! Yee haaa.

I'd go out, but my wife gets pissed when she calls me and I am at the bar. :lol:

PS; Im an really pissed off at ebay right now. I was biddign on a solar charger and wanted to wait until thelast minute to up my bid. I refreshed it at $65 and it had a minut eleft to go. I refressed it again immediately and the bidding was closed. I had been willing to go to 75 for the charger. Oh well ther is a buy now for fotr the same model charger at 89 I guess I wil go with.

PPS: Im also in the market for a good tractor 90 HP + if anybody inthe area has a good deal.

3MR: I can't begin to tell you how much I appreciate your service to me, my family, and our great country.
What branch are you in?
Sure hope this stuff with the missles last week doesn't blow up into something bigger and keep you from coming home.

VanC":1fc0czc4 said:
3MR: I can't begin to tell you how much I appreciate your service to me, my family, and our great country.
What branch are you in?
Sure hope this stuff with the missles last week doesn't blow up into something bigger and keep you from coming home.

I'm in the Army.

North Korea is always pulling stunts like this when they dont get enough attention. Iran was the world focus and North Korea wanted to say "Hey, Im still here"

3MR,

I thought you seemed like a nice guy, but now I know you are a fine example of an American hero. Thank you for your service and sacrifice.

Alan

I would like to add my thanks for your service, too, 3MR. :) Aug 30 is not that far away, although I suspect it feels like an eternity to you. Take care!

Latest posts