Free Z Tags!

Help Support CattleToday:

iowa hawkeyes":1auk7013 said:
We have used Z tags for years and really like them. Hopefully I get my free tags.
I received my free Z tags today. So thank you, Kerry. Came with tagger, extra tips, ink marker. Heck of a nice gift. And they are made in AMERICA.

I recieved my tags last night. Thanks alot! Ive got some frest calves on the ground so I can put these to use soon!

Thanks to everyone who sent their stories and pictures; they're priceless!

FYI, when tagging young calves, be sure to support the ear and pull the ear slightly as you are applying the tag (regardless of brand). This will keep the fragile tissue from tearing and help the ear heal quickly.

Got my tags yesterday. Thank you!
Nown if my lambs and calf will drop I can put them to use!

Sounds like everyone is getting their tags. But where are the pictures??? -Should be a lot of smiling cows out there now :D

Only used a few on some trade cows. Don't think you want a picture of them. :secret: Will replace all of them when working them in the spring.

Wow. I got my tags overnight! Fast! Im Excited. We have never tagged before (only had less then 10 cows, and i didnt feel it nessisary) but our herd is growing and with registration papers and everything I am going to tag everyone. Hopefully tomorrow is the day. If so I'll take pictures.

I wish I'd seen this sooner...I like the z tags alot. Don't think I've ever had one lost or ripped since we started using them. Its probably too late but I'm going to send in an email anyways...can't hurt to try :D

Latest posts