Free Z Tags!

Help Support CattleToday:

Tag Man

Reaction score
Tis the season for giving, and we're giving away free ear tags! So here is your chance to get 25 Z Tags in any size or color you want and an applicator...for free! We'll even custom decorate the tags for you at no charge. Imagine, you can have your name, ranch name, brand, address, phone number, any information you want.

There's only one catch. We want to hear from you why you think Z Tags are simply the best ear tags money can buy. Send me an email ([email protected]) and tell me your story. Don't use Z Tags, but have a story about how brands A thru Y keep falling out? Send me your story so you can start enjoying the benefits of the most durable ear tag.

Get an extra 25 tags (50 total) if you include pictures of your cows with Z Tags

This offer is good while supplies last.

I sent my email, but dont have any stories at all yet. I wonder if I still qualify for the offer.

got my reply a couple days ago with a form to sign to release my story. sent it in.

Wow, seems the only people getting a reply have a post cout of less than 20. That is way too surprising.

Larry

larryshoat":2evs34u8 said:
Wow, seems the only people getting a reply have a post cout of less than 20. That is way too surprising.

Larry

Everyone who sent in a story should have received a response from me ([email protected])

If you did not receive a response, I likely did not get your email. I know a couple of them seem to have been deleted by our spam filter for some reason.

If you have not heard back from me, please resend your email and I will get your tags to you.

Be sure to include your name, street address (UPS won't ship to a P.O. Box), and phone. Also tell me what tags you would like (ie - cow or calf, blank or pre-numbered, custom decorated, etc...)

Kerry

Latest posts