Fort Worth rodeo

Help Support CattleToday:

You're going to atleast have to scratch the surface to understand the "peaceful" lot of them. The Koran (spell it how you choose) permits deceit to support the religion. Don't take my word for it. Read for yourselves.

Their children here in the US memorize the same book, word for word, as the children in Syria. They recite the entire book.

Go to a company dinner when their wives attend. Watch their wives. They speak to no one. No expressions on their faces. 6,8, or 10 there -doesn't matter.

Mention pork to any of them.

If you work with a few dozen thru the years, you will see many things.

If you were the minority, how would you act?

Read. Read people. The information is out there. Become informed.

Each and every one of them would prefer Sharia Law here in your home. Strike up a conversation with a few of them. Ask them the benefits. They'll express it. Some have had to work with them for years.

Could you imagine a peer at work getting out his rug, putting it on the floor, go to his knees and then into a trance facing Mecca? It is a ritual. Some do it every single afternoon.

backhoeboogie":3134zxh2 said:
You're going to atleast have to scratch the surface to understand the "peaceful" lot of them. The Koran (spell it how you choose) permits deceit to support the religion. Don't take my word for it. Read for yourselves.

Their children here in the US memorize the same book, word for word, as the children in Syria. They recite the entire book.

Go to a company dinner when their wives attend. Watch their wives. They speak to no one. No expressions on their faces. 6,8, or 10 there -doesn't matter.

Mention pork to any of them.

If you work with a few dozen thru the years, you will see many things.

If you were the minority, how would you act?

Read. Read people. The information is out there. Become informed.

Each and every one of them would prefer Sharia Law here in your home. Strike up a conversation with a few of them. Ask them the benefits. They'll express it. Some have had to work with them for years.

Could you imagine a peer at work getting out his rug, putting it on the floor, go to his knees and then into a trance facing Mecca? It is a ritual. Some do it every single afternoon.
Funny you say that. My experience with muslim prayer is that everyone goes deaf when the call to prayer is made. Absolutely nothing happens any differently.

BTW has anyone here read the Koran front to back? I have to admit I have not but it is on my list of books to read. Just trying to work my way through the Bible for now. Should finish it this next week.

I've only read the entire thing one time TB. That was years ago. Certainly do not recall all I should. Read the New Testament a few times.

The Sermon on the Mound is my favorite. No telling how many times I read that. I was told if you simply take religion out of the Sermon on the Mound, there's over 100 success principles there. It's a good thought but I can't find them all.

highgrit":y37t33jk said:
It does seem that way given many of the arguments. Taking the "scene" in the Middle East and attempting to overlay it on the Muslim community in the states just doesn't work. To do so means one HAS to explain why the same behaviors are not occurring in the states by the Muslim community that exists here.

James, come on man use your thought process. The reason why it's not so wide spread in the USA.
1. We are armed and will fight back, for the time being.
2. We are the majority, as in Christians. There's way more of us than them, for now.
3.We still have a military and police force that's mostly Christian, and serves the public, not a king or leader.
4. Intelligence, we're spying on the muslims 24-7. But we still need more.

Highgrit, I would not argue points 1-4 and I am darned glad for all of those points!! In light of the terrorism and that the majority of it is out of the Muslim world, we have to be vigilant. It would be stupid not be be!!

Tied into your points are points that CF made:
"The people that don't accept the entirety of the message, the ones that say they reject the violent aspects, if they truly renounce the violence in all shapes and fashion and not secretly revel in the spread of Islam through it's waring devices, they should remove all commands and acceptance of violence from their message. And maybe we should call them something else. This isn't a moderation, it is an acceptance of only part of the original message. It is a deviation, something has been removed."

We can all talk about how things "should be" all day long, right?. And CF, I agree with your above statement but would also apply it to the Bible and the Book of Mormon, the Tanakh and any other major documents that the various religions use. Because, those are the instruments by which fragmentation (sects) occur. Maybe not a great example but the only one that strikes me at this moment is 'the Bible is the Bible, right? Wrong!! All one has to do is drive around any major city and write down the various denominations they see. One web site cites that there may be around 41,000 Christian denominations. That's 41000 that don't agree on how the others interpret the Bible.

Although not nearly as fragmented, Muslims are fragmented as well, in their interpretation of the Koran and including Islamic Law (Shariah). Unlike the Christian divisions, the Muslims have some groups that have created interpretations leading them to terrorism. Like wise, they also have a large population whose interpretations have led them the opposite direction - very peaceful. And, of course, all the points in between the two extremes.

Latest posts