Fort Worth rodeo

Help Support CattleToday:

James T":6q7ftz9v said:
M5farm":6q7ftz9v said:
If I go to a Catholic church I pray my way, when I'm at a Jehovah's witness church I pray my way. When I've been in a synagogue I prayed my way. I was in a Baptist church today and I prayed my way. If I ever go to a mooslimb place I will pray my way. Our right as a nation is to allow freedom of choice as long as my choice is not infringed or another faith is forced onto the people of this nation it will be ok. I don't have to listen to other beliefs I am a grown man and can choose what I want to listen too.

Indeed!!!!!

Re: Past time for wholesale killing of ISIS

Postby M5farm » Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:58 pm
I have no tolorance for murderers or terrorist, I don't care if they worship Jesus, Buddha, Mohammad, the devil ,Charles Manson, trees , cows, birds or dirt. They are terrorist and they deserve a They same type of punishment they are giving. Can someone please tell me who the terrorists are worshiping.

I don't believe ISIS is worshipping anything except their having absolute control over the region. Some of the worst of the worst.
It doesn't help their cause when they make it justified by their religion. And as I said I really don't care what religion is doing the killing but I getting dam tired of people pandering to the mooslimbs. I do take offense to being considered an infidel because I disagree with the doctrine.

Well, I re-read some of my early posts to James and they aren't as near respectful as they should have been.

I can disagree in a more sincere and civil tone and for that I apologize James. Not an excuse, but a background, I spent Thursday and Friday arguing with my new insurance over them denying coverage for something necessary (my no problem insurance was lost because of the ACA), I was seeing red. I apologize for maintaining a less than appropriate response on here.

M5farm":1ojn4bfh said:
If I go to a Catholic church I pray my way, when I'm at a Jehovah's witness church I pray my way. When I've been in a synagogue I prayed my way. I was in a Baptist church today and I prayed my way. If I ever go to a mooslimb place I will pray my way. Our right as a nation is to allow freedom of choice as long as my choice is not infringed or another faith is forced onto the people of this nation it will be ok. I don't have to listen to other beliefs I am a grown man and can choose what I want to listen too.
So all faiths are welcome .... participation in one or the other is optional?

Commercialfarmer":23bvttic said:
Well, I re-read some of my early posts to James and they aren't as near respectful as they should have been.

I can disagree in a more sincere and civil tone and for that I apologize James. Not an excuse, but a background, I spent Thursday and Friday arguing with my new insurance over them denying coverage for something necessary (my no problem insurance was lost because of the ACA), I was seeing red. I apologize for maintaining a less than appropriate response on here.

Nothing wrong with being passionate in your views. It's our expression of them that can cause issues. I can't disagree with you much when referencing terrorists - muslim or otherwise. It's just important to note that there are those muslims that don't have anything to do or want anything to do with terrorism. It was interesting to see that there were some demonstrations in Jordan. It's about time!

I understand the ACA thing. My ACA premium was about $475 a month and they just went up to $525 a month and that's with a $6000 deductible. ACA really sucks in my case. I hope your situation works out somehow.

inyati13":191mm09l said:
TennesseeTuxedo":191mm09l said:
Sorry to hear about your insurance hassles. That topic alone could make a 10 page thread.

Nice post to James T, very classy.

At least you and I agree on something, TT. Nice CF. :tiphat:

We agree on lots of things. For instance, your cows are over conditioned.

cross_7":3a0q92yd said:
I've been doing some soul searching
If this crosses the line please delete or pm me

What did Jesus do when he heard John the Baptist was beheaded ?

I am usually not dense but I am not sure of your meaning here Cross?

melking":1yiv2j3t said:
cross_7":1yiv2j3t said:
I've been doing some soul searching
If this crosses the line please delete or pm me

What did Jesus do when he heard John the Baptist was beheaded ?

I am usually not dense but I am not sure of your meaning here Cross?

Matthew 14:13

I know what you are going through CF with them declining medical procedures that you need. Best advice is to get your Doc to do a conference with them. My Doc had to do it twice then I had to talk to them to get it approved royal pain. Good luck. Ever since this ACA started up my insurance rates have been going up, and it seems like I pay more and get less coverage.