Ford 5000 hydraulic question

Help Support CattleToday:

JHH

Reaction score
My 5000 3 point seems to have an intermitant problem. Last night I lifted a big bale and it wouldnt let it down. I shut off tractor and started it back up and messed with the lever and it went down finally. It seems a little slower going up and seems that the lift arms go lower to the ground than they used to. Level of fluid is good and it is clean. Any ideas?

Check and make sure the Draft Control Lever on the passenger side of the rear end housing under your butt is in the up (position) control instead of down (draft). I'm hoping that's all it is.

cfpinz":d2r9jsld said:
Check and make sure the Draft Control Lever on the passenger side of the rear end housing under your butt is in the up (position) control instead of down (draft). I'm hoping that's all it is.

:nod:

I dont know how it got that way.

JHH":1amuxhl2 said:
cfpinz":1amuxhl2 said:

:nod:

I dont know how it got that way.

Gremlins!

You know how it is
Have a few beers ,eat a few steaks, before you know it the backside puts on ten inches and levers move that didn´t used to

Latest posts