For those of you who missed Macon's comment on ranchers.net

Help Support CattleToday:

Alice":249892ah said:
ga. prime":249892ah said:
Alice, you trying to say you're the Walrus?

Bingo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I mean, it appears no one is whom they appear to be...so what the hey...I'll be the Walrus.

The eggman...now, who's gonna fess up to that? :shock:

goo goo g'joob goo goo g'joob

Alice

Hey, I'm who I appear to be. :???: I have trouble keeping up one identification; think how hard it would be to remember two.....

And, Alice, you're not old. :kid:

Crowderfarms":31iqrjcz said:
Alice":31iqrjcz said:
Curtis...Ollie...and anyone else who gives a flyin' fat d*mn...

I graduated High School in 1969. I have a daughter, 36, that teaches 3rd grade. I have a son-in-law, 41, who is a really, really good guy. They have 4 children...a son, 14, a daughter, 4, a son, 2, and a daughter, 11 months who are the absolute lights and delights of my life. I am 56. I am married to VBD, another light and delight of my life.

Anything else is nobody's business. Really, what I just wrote about myself is nobody's business...but right now I'm in a quasi decent mood. 8)

Alice
Dang Alice, you're pretty old.... :heart:

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha! Crowder, you young whippersnapper...ya' know what, you're alright!

I haven't been old my whole life...and I don't intend to start now! ;-)

Alice

Frankie":2eh5c9lm said:
Alice":2eh5c9lm said:
ga. prime":2eh5c9lm said:
Alice, you trying to say you're the Walrus?

Bingo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I mean, it appears no one is whom they appear to be...so what the hey...I'll be the Walrus.

The eggman...now, who's gonna fess up to that? :shock:

Alice

Hey, I'm who I appear to be. :???: I have trouble keeping up one identification; think how hard it would be to remember two.....

And, Alice, you're not old. :kid:

Frankie, neither one of us are... ;-) And, we dang sure ain't the eggmen! :lol:

Alice

Alice,
Having also graduated in '69 and recently turned 56, I agree with you that you are not old. In fact when compared to the age of some peoples socks we might be considered spring chickens.
Dave

Beefy":257lkdtm said:
dun":257lkdtm said:
So who really cares and why?
For all anyone knows I may be Frankie! Naw, I'm not smart enough for that, maybe I'm cfpinz.
But does it really matter?

aww man!!! i wanted to be cfpinz.

You can both be cfpinz. Next month I'm forwarding half of my bills to Georgia and half to Missouri!

For all you guys know I could be a woman! A really ugly, hairy one, though!

cfpinz (maybe)

Dave":213kzee5 said:
Alice,
Having also graduated in '69 and recently turned 56, I agree with you that you are not old. In fact when compared to the age of some peoples socks we might be considered spring chickens.
Dave

I thought 69 was an age not a year

dun":3tdrkxfu said:
Dave":3tdrkxfu said:
Alice,
Dave

I thought 69 was............. :oops: something completely different

KNERSIE":uknrt7hf said:
dun":uknrt7hf said:
Dave":uknrt7hf said:
Alice,
Dave

It is. That is the "scenic" route. Starts down near Port Arthur and goes all the way up into Oklahoma,, :lol: :lol:

backhoeboogie":amwb67hw said:
KNERSIE":amwb67hw said:
dun":amwb67hw said:
Dave":amwb67hw said:
Alice,
Dave

It is. That is the "scenic" route. Starts down near Port Arthur and goes all the way up into Oklahoma,, :lol: :lol:

That's exactly what I thought ;-)

KNERSIE":1es660j2 said:
dun":1es660j2 said:
Dave":1es660j2 said:
Alice,
Dave

Which is precisely why I wrote 1969.

Alice

Alice":17milmh2 said:
KNERSIE":17milmh2 said:
dun":17milmh2 said:
Dave":17milmh2 said:
Alice,
Dave

Which is precisely why I wrote 1969.

Alice

Not familiar with that road :lol:

And I will tell you that those of us in the class of '69 had a lot of fun with the other ways the term could be taken. In school we drove the principal crazy and then claimed ignorance.