For those of you who missed Macon's comment on ranchers.net

Help Support CattleToday:

"Hooked On Phonics"........Sorry, but I, too must continue on with "ya'll" for, if I "spelt" ( :lol2: ) it "y'all" I would be thinking "yee-all" and sounds too Canadian for the term! (no offence, eh?)

Cattle Rack Rancher":1f19sso6 said:
What advantages/disadvantages come with log-in/registering?

Disavantage-- you have to register one time. You can check the auto log in button and you don't have to login next time. Someone here said if you are posting under your regular "handle" you might not say what needs to be said. Caustic Burno, brokenmouth, muratic are just a few of the many handles on cattletoday that are really alter egos for a regular poster. You can have more than one name and no one but me can see your IP number and know.

Advantages- Nobody else can post under your name. We can ban a poster. Rarely necessary. In the last six years we have banned three people. One of which has moved here.

Bringing an interesting old thread back to the top and adding a footnote for the future reference of others.

The original post above was a "copy and paste" of a comment made by Macon over on ranchers.net.

Cattle Rack Rancher misinterpreted it to mean that Caustic Burno, brokenmouth, and muratic were all alter egos of the SAME regular poster.

What was really meant is that Caustic Burno, brokenmouth, and muratic are a few of the alter egos that are used by regular posters on CT, not the SAME regular poster.

Regarding the Caustic Burno "alter ego", in particular, a discussion about it was later made in this thread (starting in the middle of page #4):

http://cattletoday.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=38410

George

I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together.
See how they run like pigs from a gun, see how they fly.

goo goo g'joob goo goo g'joob

Alice

Alice":2up3obv9 said:

Alice

Alice
Have you lost your mind again? ;-)
Take the pink pills, they almost always help me....

MD

redfornow":1xf3isgi said:
Alice":1xf3isgi said:

Alice

Alice

MD

Nah, just harkening back to my youth...the Beatles' Magical Mystery Tour. Don't know the color of the pills John and Paul were using when they wrote the song I've got running thru my mind. Probably the same color Steppinwolf used when he wrote Born to be Wild and Magic Carpet Ride. Always makes me chuckle when Nascar starts it's race off with Born to be Wild.

Alice

So who really cares and why?
For all anyone knows I may be Frankie! Naw, I'm not smart enough for that, maybe I'm cfpinz.
But does it really matter?

dun":17068t6y said:
For all anyone knows I may be Frankie! Naw, I'm not smart enough for that, maybe I'm cfpinz.

You are right who really cares

dun":2tbfx36l said:

aww man!!! i wanted to be cfpinz.

Beefy":wp40tkmd said:
dun":wp40tkmd said:

I figure if I listen real close, talk less and try real hard..... that one day I may be in the league to open the gate for some of the folks on here.

I haven't mastered the second one yet.

Wewild":low2l6tf said:
Beefy":low2l6tf said:
dun":low2l6tf said:

I figure if I listen real close, talk less and try real hard..... that one day I may be in the league to open the gate for some of the folks on here.

I haven't mastered the second one yet.

Keep talking, buddy. I'm sure I'm not the only one listening.

Alice":pk15e954 said:
redfornow":pk15e954 said:
Alice":pk15e954 said:

Alice

Alice

MD

Nah, just harkening back to my youth...the Beatles' Magical Mystery Tour. Don't know the color of the pills John and Paul were using when they wrote the song I've got running thru my mind. Probably the same color Steppinwolf used when he wrote Born to be Wild and Magic Carpet Ride. Always makes me chuckle when Nascar starts it's race off with Born to be Wild.

Alice
Huh... I would have figured your youth to contain More Bing Crosby or Perry Como.

ollie?":3fqteggw said:
Alice":3fqteggw said:
redfornow":3fqteggw said:
Alice":3fqteggw said:

Alice

Alice

MD

Alice
Huh... I would have figured your youth to contain More Bing Crosby or Perry Como.

I happen to like Perry Como, thanks very much! It doesn't get much better than Perry singing Home For The Holidays!

Lammie":36xk6evc said:
ollie?":36xk6evc said:
Alice":36xk6evc said:
redfornow":36xk6evc said:
Alice":36xk6evc said:

Alice

Alice

MD

Alice

I happen to like Perry Como, thanks very much! It doesn't get much better than Perry singing Home For The Holidays!

How about Gene Autrey's "Jingle Bells?"

ollie?":2p72fsux said:
Alice":2p72fsux said:
redfornow":2p72fsux said:
Alice":2p72fsux said:

Alice

Alice

MD

Alice

Ollie, i didn,t think Alice was that old, is she?
Sometimes she sounds like a young sweet thang.

Curtis...Ollie...and anyone else who gives a flyin' fat d*mn...

I graduated High School in 1969. I have a daughter, 36, that teaches 3rd grade. I have a son-in-law, 41, who is a really, really good guy. They have 4 children...a son, 14, a daughter, 4, a son, 2, and a daughter, 11 months who are the absolute lights and delights of my life. I am 56. I am married to VBD, another light and delight of my life.

Anything else is nobody's business. Really, what I just wrote about myself is nobody's business...but right now I'm in a quasi decent mood. 8)

Alice

ga. prime":3jgmymic said:
Alice, you trying to say you're the Walrus?

Bingo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I mean, it appears no one is whom they appear to be...so what the hey...I'll be the Walrus.

The eggman...now, who's gonna fess up to that? :shock:

Alice

Alice":3dqdwxbp said:
Curtis...Ollie...and anyone else who gives a flyin' fat d*mn...

I graduated High School in 1969. I have a daughter, 36, that teaches 3rd grade. I have a son-in-law, 41, who is a really, really good guy. They have 4 children...a son, 14, a daughter, 4, a son, 2, and a daughter, 11 months who are the absolute lights and delights of my life. I am 56. I am married to VBD, another light and delight of my life.

Anything else is nobody's business. Really, what I just wrote about myself is nobody's business...but right now I'm in a quasi decent mood. 8)

Alice
Dang Alice, you're pretty old.... :heart:

Latest posts