For the Pacific Northwesterners

Help Support CattleToday:

Susie David

Reaction score
Sure do hate it when we get zero weather, snow and now warm rain from the south. Ground still frozen but the top few inches are slick slush. Darn cows are afraid to move they slide everytime they change locations and I don't do much better.
Wish the weather would make a decision either way.
Just my two bits worth...Dave Mc

You said a mouthful there! That is some of the most hateful conditions! Hope the weather changes for you soon!

Dave:

As I'm sure you are aware, the west side usually never gets the cold like you guys over there for the most part, but that little shot at the end of November sure made a mess of my place. A foot of snow, then the rain on top of it......

I was over at Colville hunting moose the week of 11/19 and it still didn't seem very cold over there yet. Sure glad to see November go away. Counting the days till the sun comes up at a decent time.

CW

Yeah its better now though that the snow is melted, our tub a couple weeks ago was like 3"s of solid ice with snow on it and I had to get at it with a pic to bust some of it loose, cattle were slidding everywhere...these dramatic weather changes sure arent good for them :mad:

Latest posts