Flushed today

Help Support CattleToday:

Lon,

I appreciate your enthusiasm for answering questions directed at others, but I was not looking for buzzwords or platitudes like "perfection". Everyone here has a different idea of what that is. Also obviously my definition of using one's "genetics" is much stricter than yours. Flushing one's cows to multiple outside outcrossed bulls is not what I meant by using her own "genetics". I should have been more clear about using her own bulls on her own cows. The ones she has shown seem to be just as good as anybodys in my opinion if angus is your taste.

Gizmom,

I will hold my questions for some other time. I'll pray for their full recovery.

Jscunn

I have heard of all the bulls you listed with the exception of DOC tell me about him what is the registration number I can look him up.

1:00 visitation my sister is starting to wake up she squeezed my hand and is answering (nodding yes or no) they still haven't removed the ventilator but tell us this is precautionary. Thanks for the prayers I have to tell you I have been scared, you know we just lost Mom 6 months ago and she is my only sibling, I have been a basket case for sure. Her husband is improving as well so God has answered our prayers for sure.

All forage

Thanks for the prayers I hopefully answered some of your questions. Feel free to shoot some more my way if you have them, I don't mind answering and sure understand if you don't agree with what were doing. The truth is if we all had the same opinions and way of doing things it would sure Nuff be boring. I enjoy discussing different ideas and opinions makes me think and that never hurt anyone.

Gizmom

That is fantastic news about your sister and brother in law. Prayers do work.. :clap:

Sydgen DOC 9017 (CC&7 son out of a TC Advantage cow) reg # 16313187.. High growth type sire, slick haired, bigger BW, bigger rea sire. I saw a bunch of DOC yearlings this year at Sydgen, he will make them very appealing phenotypically. lots of width of top, open ribbed, lots of muscle, good feet, really docile. He is weak on IMF, but every bull has a few warts..

The owner of Sydgen grandson took two heifers to the NJAS this summer, one was a flush sister to my new heifer, the other was a full sister in blood to mine.

Once again great news for your family, I hope your sister continues to improve.