Help Support CattleToday:

dj

Reaction score
Seems another has reached the power boost of 1000 ppm
Congrats to ya flaboy :D

dj":2b0yx92c said:

Thanks DJ. Guru just doesn't fit me. Jack of all trades maybe or maybe jacka$$. I have been in and around cattle for more years than I care to admit to but I am still learning. I will leave those titles to folks like Dun and others here.

flaboy+":1yt3q26v said:
dj":1yt3q26v said:

Thanks DJ. Guru just doesn't fit me. Jack of all trades maybe or maybe jacka$$. I have been in and around cattle for more years than I care to admit to but I am still learning. I will leave those titles to folks like Dun and others here.

none of us truly deserve a Guru title, it's just what Macon made for the 1000 post mark. Nothing I"ve ever paid any attention to and I don't respect people more just because they've made that number of posts. Some still don't know that much, just talk alot. Me included in that later

Jake":3dl0hi4f said:
flaboy+":3dl0hi4f said:
dj":3dl0hi4f said:

none of us truly deserve a Guru title, it's just what Macon made for the 1000 post mark. Nothing I"ve ever paid any attention to and I don't respect people more just because they've made that number of posts. Some still don't know that much, just talk alot. Me included in that later

I couldn't agree more Jake. It's just nice to see that status because then you know they have at least been around a while, not that they necessarily know more just been posted and asking a little longer.

Say it ain't so flaboy?

I mean come on now, there are really 29 GURUS by post counts even those of you at apostrophe ranch. Probably will be several more in the next month. But how many of them are real GURUS? NONE! it's that simple....

aww come on flaboy.im a guru.an i know you know cattle better than i do.so you shouldve enjoyed being a guru.scott

bigbull338":2y3khf0a said:
aww come on flaboy.im a guru.an i know you know cattle better than i do.so you shouldve enjoyed being a guru.scott

Now bigbull, I never figured you for a fibber! You have probably forgot more than I will ever know about cattle. I was taught old school and try to learn a little from this board and other means of becoming a better stock producer. Heck this year alone I bought a book on forage in Fl and cattle management in Fl. I have learned a lot from many folks on this board. It wasn't too many years ago that Dun on another board introduced me to LA200. I was still using straight old penicillin.

EPD's? What's that? I have always used my eyes to judge cattle. I am still trying to figure out what all those numbers mean but at least I am trying.

youve gone an done it now lolol.reminded me of all the stuff ive forgotten over the yrs.im from the old school as well.i do things the way they work.like you i dont depend on a vet.i do all the work myself.if not i usually can tell someone how an what todo.scott

Congrats flaboy! I see you've formed a + group...what happened, the apostrophes won't let you in? Or just starting another "satellite" outfit? :lol:

Katherine

Workinonit Farm":2auf4uyx said:
Congrats flaboy! I see you've formed a + group...what happened, the apostrophes won't let you in? Or just starting another "satellite" outfit? :lol:

Katherine

I was wondering about that myself! Congratulations, flaboy!

msscamp":2xj0wzfk said:
Workinonit Farm":2xj0wzfk said:

Katherine

I was wondering about that myself! Congratulations, flaboy!

Well see the + stands for flaboy plus some more posts. :lol: You know me, I gotta be different. ;-)

Crowderfarms":3shfosj8 said:
Way to go Flaboy. Keep those posts a comin'. I'm just glad you did'nt re-name yourself + - we'd all be wonderin? :shock:

That would mean I didn't know if I was coming or going huh? :lol:

So do we need to make the 1000 mark "almost a guru" and hike the top bar further up the pole? Just asking.... Seems to be all I do.... If I ever get as far as you flaboy I'll have to be adding on all sorts of symbols....

Congrats

I will be changing my name at 100 posts its easy to get full of yourself (well it is for me) so I will guard against anyone thinking that I know anything, by changing earlier. :shock:

MD

redfornow":r99bza58 said:
I will be changing my name at 100 posts its easy to get full of yourself (well it is for me) so I will guard against anyone thinking that I know anything, by changing earlier. :shock:

MD

Just takes me longer to figure out that I don't know anything. At 100 posts I wasn't even sure of where I was.

I used to have a handle on life, but it broke.

Latest posts