Crowder, Flaboy, & Paint

Help Support CattleToday:

cfpinz":23p13vln said:
Tain't mine, I put all of my debts on account. On account of I ain't got no dough...

You've probably got so many nickels buried than you can't remember where they all are.

No need to worry about insurance either because no one is going to steal it.

You can leave the keys in it with step by step starting instructions and no one but you can actually get it started. (I've got one of those myself)

backhoeboogie":2cwoe597 said:
No need to worry about insurance either because no one is going to steal it.

You can leave the keys in it with step by step starting instructions and no one but you can actually get it started. (I've got one of those myself)

You been snoopin' in my yard???

cfpinz":1yrwugev said:

Doggone I went and let the cat out of the bag. No need to worry none tho. I couldn't use anything there.

My hay lift needed new eyes and some junk plate would have sufficed. You must have used it all up. My brother-in-law's cousin's little sister's boyfriend's friend need some heavy junk metal for trot line weights. Everything in that yard looked like it would contaminate the river signifcantly. I am now looking elsewhere.

backhoeboogie":2e1y2rlz said:
cfpinz":2e1y2rlz said:

Doggone I went and let the cat out of the bag. No need to worry none tho. I couldn't use anything there.

My hay lift needed new eyes and some junk plate would have sufficed. You must have used it all up. My brother-in-law's cousin's little sister's boyfriend's friend need some heavy junk metal for trot line weights. Everything in that yard looked like it would contaminate the river signifcantly. I am now looking elsewhere.

Tell your brother-in-law's cousin's little sister's boyfriend's friend that he can use my wife's horse for trot weights and bait, too!

And now back to the news:
I got it from a good source that Flaboy and Crowder is on a top secret spy mission for the government. Apparently, they are posing as a couple of pitcrew mechanics on the NASCAR circuit. My source tells me that they are doing some research into the relationship between a steady diet of Moonpies and RC Cola and the incredibly high incidence of obesity, tooth loss and flatulence. They will also be looking into whether or not the phrase "One Size Fits All" should be outlawed on spandex garments. I think we all know that Crowder's assessment will be biased on that subject.

BB

BB that flatulence thing doesn't bother me much out here in Texas because we have so much wind in this area. But could you talk to them boys about cutting lose in the elevators? It aint funny. Its gonna get them killed one day.

backhoeboogie":3gla6g34 said:
BB that flatulence thing doesn't bother me much out here in Texas because we have so much wind in this area. But could you talk to them boys about cutting lose in the elevators? It aint funny. Its gonna get them killed one day.

Just don't let'em light a match..that elevator will take off like a rocket.