Ferguson Mo

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
tom4018":ja4kxv0o said:
Sure is a shame that people behave after a situation like this. Whether the shooting was justified or not, why do people feel the need to loot and destroy property of others? Those people are truly innocent victims. It is a shame that people behave like that. People like that are no better than any one else, a peaceful protest is ok, but looting and destroying property of their own neighborhoods is downright stupid.
Supposedly all those arrested for looting etc were from out of town. Still makes you wonder why people who are peaceful and law abiding during the daytime turn into a raging destructive mob when the sun goes down.

Still makes you wonder why people who are peaceful and law abiding during the daytime turn into a raging destructive mob when the sun goes down.[/quote]

Alcohol and other substances kick'n in.

Dang beers :bang:

Seems that the great peace maker failed last night. Guess talking the talk just was not enough. The store where the box of cigars was stolen was looted last night and no police showed up even after 3 calls to them.

SteppedInIt":3kvn7sic said:
Still makes you wonder why people who are peaceful and law abiding during the daytime turn into a raging destructive mob when the sun goes down.

Alcohol and other substances kick'n in.

Dang beers :bang:[/quote]
cockroaches and rats act the same way....sleep all day then come out and night...everything they don't tear up and destroy they shyt on.

I hoped that bringing in Capt. Ron Johnson would calm things down. He gave a very good impression, seems to be one of those natural born leaders that you just automatically have confidence in. But the agitators were hard at work, calling the release of the police report and photos about the strong arm robbery "character assassination". Things went bad last night, someone was shot by another "protestor" but I don't guess there will be any media attention for that "victim".

Capt. Johnson is a great leader had he not been appointed I believe that city would be still smoking from being burnt to the ground. He is keeping the reasonable people under control. There is no leader that can control everyone especially those with the wrong agenda. My fear is if they do not charge the officer there will be violence across the us.

A lot of burden on his shoulders, with the whole world watching. He's done the best any one man could ever be expected to do.

tom4018":apn2kur0 said:
For what it is worth, makes you think we don't know the whole story,

http://www.ijreview.com/2014/08/168698- ... -shooting/

Of course we don't. Has anyone watched the security video of this giant of a kid taking what he wants and smashing the store owners face like he was a child.
Since when is that behavior condoned. Apparently he thought he could do the same thing to a policeman because he was twice his size also.

Another reason to fight for our 2nd amendment rights. A 357 magnum is one heck of an equalizer.

If he surrendered like on video he should not have been shot since there was no longer a threat. Yea he may have robbed a store and did wrong which I don't condone but 3 way you mentioned supporting 2nd amend rights which is good but any individual criminal or not has same rights of due process. A Leo job is to bring them to justice if they can. It is not to be judge jury and executioner unless you are under imminent life threatening danger and you have to follow departmental protocol. Criminals have rights to.

We have grackle's every summer. They come in every year.
They are noisy, always squawking, they crap all over everything, in the water, eat the dogs food, the males puff up and flaunt. You shoot one and the whole bunch goes nuts and will cannibalize the one shot.

The whole deal reminds me of a bunch of grackle's and that aint a racist remark, just an observation

skyhightree1":2jcgfr0p said:
If he surrendered like on video he should not have been shot since there was no longer a threat. Yea he may have robbed a store and did wrong which I don't condone but 3 way you mentioned supporting 2nd amend rights which is good but any individual criminal or not has same rights of due process. A Leo job is to bring them to justice if they can. It is not to be judge jury and executioner unless you are under imminent life threatening danger and you have to follow departmental protocol. Criminals have rights to.

Did you read what the witnesses said happened when the Policeman pulled his weapon and ordered him to stop ?

And then all the sudden he just started bumrushing him. He just started coming at him full speed. And, so he just started shooting. And, he just kept coming. And, so he really thinks he was on something."

Shanghai":1g8cla5e said:
skyhightree1":1g8cla5e said:

Did you read what the witnesses said happened when the Policeman pulled his weapon and ordered him to stop ?

And then all the sudden he just started bumrushing him. He just started coming at him full speed. And, so he just started shooting. And, he just kept coming. And, so he really thinks he was on something."

I guess you're just supposed to stand there and let the big SOB beat you to death. You will still be dead but you won't look like a racist!

I have been in that situation many times size does not matter just cause they are big does not mean shoot someone as far as le goes. I don't know if his dept carries tasers or not but that's less than lethalas well as the asp. I read it and am in no way condoning the boys actions. I am telling from personal experiences as an Leo it happens quite frequently .. fighting and having to control someone with that you must use restraint if possible.

skyhightree1":30gxr9ys said:
I have been in that situation many times size does not matter just cause they are big does not mean shoot someone as far as le goes. I don't know if his dept carries tasers or not but that's less than lethalas well as the asp. I read it and am in no way condoning the boys actions. I am telling from personal experiences as an Leo it happens quite frequently .. fighting and having to control someone with that you must use restraint if possible.

I won't argue that

Hence the expression .............Don't taze me bro! :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Lol don't know about don't taze me bro but my 1 dose of the taser was worst ride I ever been on :lol2: I bet he will never do that again.

3waycross":3h09goa1 said:
tom4018":3h09goa1 said:

Of course we don't. Has anyone watched the security video of this giant of a kid taking what he wants and smashing the store owners face like he was a child.
Since when is that behavior condoned. Apparently he thought he could do the same thing to a policeman because he was twice his size also.

Another reason to fight for our 2nd amendment rights. A 357 magnum is one heck of an equalizer.
Sounds like another Travon Martin case.
Just a poor defenseless child going to the store to get a lolly pop, and a root beer.

Another one that needed killing. Anyone no matter of what color, that's been convicted of 4 felonies doesn't deserve to live. Crime wouldn't pay if the criminals got a bullet to the head after 3 convictions.

sim.-ang.king":3czpi0wx said:
3waycross":3czpi0wx said:
tom4018":3czpi0wx said:

Sounds like another Travon Martin case.
Just a poor defenseless child going to the store to get a lolly pop, and a root beer.

It is a shame that he lost his life. One large child of legal age. It seems his choices in life put him in the situation that ended up causing him his life. I seriously doubt a police officer would just shoot anyone for no reason.

It really disturbs me that people feel the right to loot, destroy property and other things they are doing. What puts them above the law. To me they just seem to be risking more lives needlessly.

I feel sorry for the local business owners who are suffering losses, some will probably loss everything it took their whole life to build. I don't blame them in taking measures to protect it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts