Ferguson Mo

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well at least it'll be a fair fight. The other side has Al Sharpton now.

greybeard":17sjnjky said:
Still no 22lr available around here :(

Plenty of 7.62 and .270 ammo tho :)

Ain't gonna do much good against those new Po leece battle wagons my friend!

Doggone it! I could understand every word he said. He speaks English

3waycross":29hra8nh said:
greybeard":29hra8nh said:
Still no 22lr available around here :(

Plenty of 7.62 and .270 ammo tho :)

Ain't gonna do much good against those new Po leece battle wagons my friend!
Maybe. Ain't seen one yet that can move and maneuver in the Big Thicket, or in my mud.

I've been closely following this story since it began, and really before that. The further down the ladder you go in law enforcement, the worse the attitude gets------highway patrol members contrasted against local or county law enforcement. Pretty evident this morning, that Ferguson PD blew it with their "We're in control and we'll squash you like bugs if you don't do what we say" approach.
It was a pretty quiet night and I suspect all those who were on scene previous to the State Troopers taking over are seething mad this morning seeing the results of a softer approach. That trooper Capt seems to really understand and believe in "to protect and serve".

Tuesday and Wed night vs Thursday night (Local PD vs Trooper):
BvCQxjMCQAIDayw.jpg

How Ferguson PD reacted vs how the State Troopers reacted:
Fergie pd:
BvCXl5jCIAEg1wG.jpg:small

State troopers in charge:
BvCXl7mCQAE94Vm.jpg:small

State trooper commander Capt Ron Johnson marching WITH the protesters instead of threatening them:
BvCLYuJIgAAPrbi.jpg

I like this guy--he understands mutual respect, something most local pd members don't.
The very first thing he did was order all the Fergie PD to remove and stow their gas masks.

This is a moron--according to the news reports, his own wife called the protesters "feral and violent":
screenshot-184.jpg

This, is a MAN:
453627478.jpg

greybeard":sdakonpg said:
I like this guy--he understands mutual respect, something most local pd members don't.
The very first thing he did was order all the Fergie PD to remove and stow their gas masks.

As usual it also appears most of the real trouble makes were from out of town, including Sharpton and the new black panther folks. This DPS fella seems to be a quit, easy going, intelligent yet focused man.

TexasBred":27103raw said:
greybeard":27103raw said:

As usual it also appears most of the real trouble makes were from out of town, including Sharpton and the new black panther folks. This DPS fella seems to be a quit, easy going, intelligent yet focused man.
Yeah, right--I heard the same thing back in the 60s and early 70s.
"It's them Nawthern Agitators that's causin' all this heah trouble and gettin the local black folks all stirred up".
:roll:

First off let me say this... I have been following this somewhat but not faithfully and if I get something mixed up or wrong I apologize and please correct me.

Wow where do I start ?? We all know there is racism everywhere we go and their is bad people everywhere we go. I read about this story and said to myself some things never change. I was a L.E.O. for 3 years and I have seen good and bad things that were done. The fact of the matter is this everyone has a degree of stereotypical behavior in them in regards to other races sexes or what have you. Thats fine but the problem comes where you can't control your actions. I took oath to uphold state and county laws and thats what I did. Today and it started when I went to become a LEO you had psych test as well as a polygraph test. If you failed those you could not be a LEO. The poly tests has various legal questions on there but no moral questions such as would you wrongly accuse knowingly or do something against a person because of personal biases. I think if they added questions like that to that test it may help eliminate the problematic officers that bring good LEO'S a bad name. Them not releasing the officers name is wrong because that is public information and needs to be known. I feel as though they are trying to hide him because if its justified there should be no problems with releasing the name.

People of Ferguson should peacefully protest peacefully and take all the steps they need to get this situation resolved. I do not agree with looting and rioting and all that BS. When you do that you just tick off people that potentially are on your side and ruin your town and lives of people in your town that have absolutely nothing to do with. I do think there is some issues that need to be resolved and no doubt in my mind the officer is as wrong as 2 left shoes. The town should have hung him out to dry and in no way should have shown support of that officer by shielding his name. I understand they have to do the investigation and so forth but just something about that police chief doesn't sit well with me.

The outside instigators Sharpton -blk panthers etc they need to sit down and take a hike we have enough problems in the united states without throwing gas on the big az flames we already have going. That town of Ferguson has enough issues without adding anymore. When something like this happens it is best to let the emotions die down before instigating and getting more people hurt on both sides.

The bottom line to everything I said is this... SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE... This incident as we all know is not exclusive to Ferguson Mo and happens all over the country everyday. The people are not always black that are the victims the victims are not always young. Wrong is Wrong no matter what color you are. I wish we as a country could get together and live peacefully but realistically that will never happen. If you put the wrong people in place you will get bad results this is an result of doing such.
:2cents:

The officers name has been released. He has been with them for 6 years. I hope At least they won't be able to call it a racial act.
I'm curious to what peoples opinions are going to be if it comes out the man (he was 18 and 300 lbs) did in fact reach for the officers weapon. I guess ferguson doesn't have the body cams on the officers yet. I'll be waiting for the rest of the facts to come out before i form an opinion. I can tell you this, ferguson ain't a real safe place. Nothing in east St. Louis is. Almost got robbed there when we had to stop for fuel. Guy had his hands inside my car until he saw the pistol.

Hook":13l1elw1 said:
The officers name has been released. He has been with them for 6 years and he is black. At least they won't be able to call it a racial act.
I'm curious to what peoples opinions are going to be if it comes out the man (he was 18 and 300 lbs) did in fact reach for the officers weapon. I guess ferguson doesn't have the body cams on the officers yet. I'll be waiting for the rest of the facts to come out before i form an opinion. I can tell you this, ferguson ain't a real safe place. Nothing in east St. Louis is. Almost got robbed there when we had to stop for fuel. Guy had his hands inside my car until he saw the pistol.

Thanks hook everything I have seen in days prior said they wouldn't release the officers name. They could say it was a racist act " Reverse Racism " :)

Hook":20e9wjo1 said:
The officers name has been released. He has been with them for 6 years and he is black. At least they won't be able to call it a racial act.

None of that is relevant to what happened in the days and nights after the shooting.

But.
If the civilian did in fact reach for the officers gun after being pulled into the car (2 separate eyewitness statements) then the officer has the right to defend himself. However, after the civilian left the car unarmed and had his hands up saying "Don't shoot- I'm unarmed" (again-eyewitness statement) the threat TO the officer is mitigated, the officer has full control of his weapon and it becomes a case of murder. Oddly enough tho, if Hook's post is correct, the officer is black---this "witness" identifies the officer as being white. Makes her statement Very much suspect.

[youtube]doOdfvR-L8U#t=93[/youtube]

BUT--again, a new report says the now deceased "fits the description" of a strong arm robbery a few minutes earlier. In fact, according to the Fox news report, it was in fact (allegedly) Michael Brown that committed the robbery.
http://video.foxnews.com/v/373182509600 ... show-clips

Hook":38f87068 said:
The officers name has been released. He has been with them for 6 years and he is black. .

Hook did you see a picture of him? Do you have a picture of him? The news networks are all saying he is white. :???:

Status
Not open for further replies.