Ferguson Mo

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I find appalling is some of the strongest opinionated Christians leave the 10 commandments out or have forgotten thou shalt not kill to me is hypocrital.

I've never read the Bible but would definitely like to real where the amendments or exemptions are for each commandment is so I can make sure I'm not misspeaking about the commandments. Can someone please tell me where I can find them?

skyhightree1":1k2tefep said:
What I find appalling is some of the strongest opinionated Christians leave the 10 commandments out or have forgotten thou shalt not kill to me is hypocrital.

Actually the word used in Hebrew is the word for murder, not kill.

skyhightree1":2eswjunp said:
I have been in that situation many times size does not matter just cause they are big does not mean shoot someone as far as le goes. I don't know if his dept carries tasers or not but that's less than lethalas well as the asp. I read it and am in no way condoning the boys actions. I am telling from personal experiences as an Leo it happens quite frequently .. fighting and having to control someone with that you must use restraint if possible.

By chance, were you an auxiliary police officer?

fitz

sim.-ang.king":loodgma9 said:
skyhightree1":loodgma9 said:
So can you point me to that bible section?
Well you should know, you seem to know the Bible.

I guess you didn't read where I said I never have read it. My wife is of Christian faith and I have dishes with the 10 commandents on them here so all I asked was a legitimate could you point me where its at I would like to read it not be a smart azz about it.

fitz":loodgma9 said:
skyhightree1":loodgma9 said:
I have been in that situation many times size does not matter just cause they are big does not mean shoot someone as far as le goes. I don't know if his dept carries tasers or not but that's less than lethalas well as the asp. I read it and am in no way condoning the boys actions. I am telling from personal experiences as an Leo it happens quite frequently .. fighting and having to control someone with that you must use restraint if possible.

By chance, were you an auxiliary police officer?

fitz

Yes sir fitz I was a certified aux police officer working typically 20 hrs a week. We had to get certified with the paid officers we were exact same thing as them just they got paid we did not.

skyhightree1":2a8yvt77 said:
sim.-ang.king":2a8yvt77 said:
skyhightree1":2a8yvt77 said:
So can you point me to that bible section?
Well you should know, you seem to know the Bible.

I guess you didn't read where I said I never have read it. My wife is of Christian faith and I have dishes with the 10 commandents on them here so all I asked was a legitimate could you point me where its at I would like to read it not be a smart azz about it.
http://biblehub.com/interlinear/exodus/20-13.htm
Hebrew to English Translation
"not do murder"

HDRider":2e5p3ds7 said:
[youtube]5f0mVn0HH6U[/youtube]

If you filter out all the silly crap he has a great message. Stop giving them a reason.

I would also like to clear up this ... My comments have nothing to do with the race of the boy but the life of a human being and how easy for those who claim to be a good Christian seem to willy nilly say oh just shoot him he's committed crimes before. Well truth is we all have committed crimes whether it be stealing or speeding maybe we should just nuke ourselves cause I can't think of one individual that has never committed a crime. I don't care if boy was white green or yellow. I have nothing against any race and no one owes me a thing I make my own way in this world and do not want a handout. My comments are on what the LEO could have done differently and my personal experiences. I never said the boy was innocent or guilty or the LEO. a crime is a crime and a sin would be a sin I assume. :2cents:

skyhightree1":38pvenr3 said:
I would also like to clear up this ... My comments have nothing to do with the race of the boy but the life of a human being and how easy for those who claim to be a good Christian seem to willy nilly say oh just shoot him he's committed crimes before. Well truth is we all have committed crimes whether it be stealing or speeding maybe we should just nuke ourselves cause I can't think of one individual that has never committed a crime. I don't care if boy was white green or yellow. I have nothing against any race and no one owes me a thing I make my own way in this world and do not want a handout. My comments are on what the LEO could have done differently and my personal experiences. I never said the boy was innocent or guilty or the LEO. a crime is a crime and a sin would be a sin I assume. :2cents:
But is it a crime if someone is defending themselves?
You sure like to make a lot of judgments, but yet say you don't make any judgments.

skyhightree1":373t4g5q said:
This coming from the non Christian who also can't stand Hispanics. Sorry sky but that's hypocritical itself especially considering your sig line

Sky, in answer to your question about the 10 commandments, they are found in Exodus chapter 20. That is the 2nd book of the old testament. Leviticus has about 600 more commandments, laws and rules as well.
Matthew chapter 22:35-40 sums them up into 2 commandments. Matthew is the 1st book of the new testament.

I encourage you to take a few minutes daily and read from the scriptures. It may help you. Good luck in whatever you decide.

Hook":49ttlp35 said:
skyhightree1":49ttlp35 said:
This coming from the non Christian who also can't stand Hispanics. Sorry sky but that's hypocritical itself especially considering your sig line

Please find where I said I can't stand Hispanics please I am begging you. I guess that means I hate my half Mexican cousins as well. I think you are confusing my dislike for "illegals" meaning them coming here illegally... not the race is what I was speaking of. I am far from racist against anyone.

Sim - when you get some LE experience then come talk to me.

Tater so it has exceptions to when breaking an commandment is ok? I am not arguing im truly asking. I will find her bible and try to find it.

Hook I love ya my brother see ya at dinner ???? You gonna make me a thick slab of bacon and mater samich lol I gotta go tag some calves yall have fun im leaving the sandbox.

Status
Not open for further replies.