Feds Raid Alabama Militia Group, Uncover Small Weapons Arsen

Help Support CattleToday:

MillIronQH":2qlxdlwv said:
This is going to keep the law clerks fingernails worn down for a while.Especially if the Feds decide to hit them with every explosive device seperately. Which is why they have lawclerks. They'll have to rent a U-Haul TRUCK just to haul the paperwork to the courthouse.Z

it will keep someone in a job at least. :)

MillIronQH":2t2u3cw0 said:
This is going to keep the law clerks fingernails worn down for a while.Especially if the Feds decide to hit them with every explosive device seperately. Which is why they have lawclerks. They'll have to rent a U-Haul TRUCK just to haul the paperwork to the courthouse.Z

As long as it's not a Ryder truck...

Alice

john250":3taqw252 said:
I just re-read the link.
120 marijuana plants. Hmm!
All you need is love and a grenade launcher.

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Yeah, but it still sounds weird, "I have more guns than teeth" :lol:[/quote]

I am pretty sure that's the case with my husband. Does that mean real teeth, or the store bought ones, or some combo?

Alice":1wh3mld6 said:
I don't understand what you mean, cowtown. The navy trains special services...I mean they go to school to learn it...lesson plans, hands on...and the navy conducts classes for other govt. agencies. Plus, the retired EOD guys/Seals, when they retire, go into explosive industry type fields and are consultants.

Alice

I just mean that the IED is the #1 killer of our troops and it has been going on for a long time and seems to be getting worse. It seems like more headway would have been made by now in dealing with them. Its just such a cowardly way to inflict casualties, I wish there was more could be done to combat them.

Cow_Town":2in99a91 said:
Alice":2in99a91 said:
I don't understand what you mean, cowtown. The navy trains special services...I mean they go to school to learn it...lesson plans, hands on...and the navy conducts classes for other govt. agencies. Plus, the retired EOD guys/Seals, when they retire, go into explosive industry type fields and are consultants.

Alice

I just mean that the IED is the #1 killer of our troops and it has been going on for a long time and seems to be getting worse. It seems like more headway would have been made by now in dealing with them. Its just such a cowardly way to inflict casualties, I wish there was more could be done to combat them.

I guess it would be pretty hard to disarm a suicide car bomber. Life is cheap in the Middle East and there seems to be a steady supply of zealots willing to die.

Alice

So what were the stolen fireworks for? My guess is they were going to celebrate when they had a successful revolution at the local mud races.

kjones":3jwmi7bo said:
So what were the stolen fireworks for? My guess is they were going to celebrate when they had a successful revolution at the local mud races.

They we making pipe bombs out of the stolen fireworks. They were geting the powder out of them to use in the bombs. They were not very smart either. You can buy gunpowder by the pound most anywhere.

I know this is sounding worse for me, :lol: Not only do I have more guns than natural teeth, I also know about gunpowder. I not only collect guns but I also reload my own shells. Hey ya'll really I'm normal. I ain't never even heard of a black helicopter. :lol:

Don't feel bad Bama. I am sitting here counting and I think I have more guns than teeth too. I am pretty sure I have more ammo than they had too. I just don't have any grenades..... I wonder where they got theirs??? But I do know about gun powder and a whole lot of other interesting things.
I remember during the Bay of Pigs that Life magazine ran a story that include a recipe for homemade napalm. We tried it out. Darn near burned down the neighbors place (*&%!!@* kids). I still remember that recipe.

Dave

Cow_Town":3d3r74sz said:
Alice":3d3r74sz said:

Alice

Saw a special on a new vehicle that they are starting to use in Iraq that can with stand the road IED's. Well it can handle them a lot better than the Hummers they use. The transport vehicle was pretty neat, they designed it with a funny undercarriage so that if something exploded under it the explosion would deflect outwards instead of upwards.

Glad to see the Military is starting to adapt to a different and unique enemy.

Latest posts